Quick and easy peanut butter dog treats
Looking for a nice and simple dog treat to make at home? These peanut butter dog treats are quick to make and best of all, super delicious! And dont worry, you dont need to be a chef to make these!
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter (you could use other types like chunky peanut butter, but a smooth variety works the best)
- 1 egg
- 1/8 cup water (you may need to add a bit more or less to get the consistency of the dough right)
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Mix together the flour, peanut butter & eggs in a large bowl until slightly combined.
- Add in a little bit of water (adding it slowly, a little bit by little bit) until the mixture becomes wet enough to roll out as dough.
- Roll out your dough & cut out your favorite shapes with some cookie cutters.
- Place your treats onto your baking sheet & cook for about 15 minutes.