Exciting News for Pet parents! Zigly (an initiative of Cosmo First Limited) acquired Petsy, to offer complete pet care to all Pet Parents.
ZIGLY is an omnichannel pet care platform offering holistic experiences for pets and pet parents through a wide range of breed-specific product offerings, premium grooming services, and complete vet care.
With the combined strengths of Zigly and Petsy, the pet parenting experience will enhance as you will get a wide selection of premium goods, pet grooming & vet services with outstanding customer service to meet all your pet's needs.
Join us in celebrating this milestone and stay tuned for new and exciting offerings, exclusive promotions, and delightful surprises in the world of pets. Together, Zigly and Petsy will continue to bring joy to pet parents.
Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to serving you and your furry friends with the utmost care and dedication.
Explore www.zigly.com for further updates and information on what’s new in the pet care space.
The Zigly and Petsy Team
Customer Grievance Redressal Policy
Zigly, a brand of Cosmo First Limited (Formerly Cosmo Films Limited ) having its registered address at 1008, DLF Tower-A, Jasola District Centre, New Delhi – 110025 (hereinafter referred as “Zigly” / “we”), acknowledges that customer satisfaction is the key cornerstone for growth and customer centricity approach is one of the core values that we cherish and strive to uphold. We are committed to provide the best customer experience, however, if you have feedback to share or face any issue(s) and have any concern(s) with our product(s) and services, we request you to refer this Customer Grievance Redressal policy (“Customer Grievance Redressal Policy”) which provides the pathway to Zigly customers including steps to provide their feedback and redressal of their grievances.
Customer Grievance Redressal Policy has been formulated in line with regulatory guidelines and applicable laws on customer service and outlines the framework for addressing customer grievances.
Zigly treats customers’ complaints as an opportunity to fulfil the gap between the committed level and services rendered to the customers. The gap may be on account of committed turnaround time, non-fulfilment of customer’s requests, payment& wallets related concerns, etc. We urge you to additionally read ‘Cancellation & Return Policy, Delivery & Shipping Policy and FAQs uploaded on Zigly platforms (website and mobile application) as they shall be helpful in resolving certain queries that you may have related to orders, returns, payments, wallets, etc.
The objective of the Customer Grievance Redressal Policy to ensure that:
- All customers are treated fairly at all times;
- All complaints, requests, and queries received by customers are responded promptly and with courtesy within the prescribed timelines of the complaint raised by the customer;
- Customers are fully informed of avenues to escalate their grievances and their rights to escalate if they are not satisfied with the response from the customer service team.
Channels available for customers to report grievance:
Zigly’s customer service team can be reached via calls and emails and will record the grievance(s) appropriately and acknowledge the customer’s issue as per laid down process herein.
Zigly has a defined timelines for each process and the time which will be communicated depending on the concerning issue. To enable us to provide you with the best customer experience, and maintain efficiency in customer support, we sincerely urge the customer to follow the escalation protocol mentioned below:
- Level-I: Customer Support:
Customers can contact our customer support officers via call to +91 91722 84372 / 7506839062 or by an email to firstname.lastname@example.org which provides the online resolution to your queries/complaints across channels. The officer will respond to your concerns and queries within 24 (twenty-four) hours from the receipt of your communication via the channel opted by the customer.
- Level-II Grievance Officer:
If your query could not be resolved for a period of 07 (seven) days after you have reached out to our Level-I Customer support, you can escalate the matter to the Grievance Office; Anthony D’Costa via email at email@example.com or by phone no. 91722 84372 with the details of your interactions with our customer support officer through Level-I Customer Support. We will respond within 48 (forty-eight) business hours from the date of receipt of your communication. We assure you that we will strive to resolve your queries at the earliest and in any event, within the timelines prescribed under applicable laws.
- Level-III Nodal Officer:
In the unlikely event that your issue remains unresolved to your satisfaction despite escalating to our Grievance Officer, you can reach out to the Nodal Officer – Rachna Vashistha via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within 03 (three) business days from the date of receipt of your email.
- Zigly DOES NOT solicit confidential details like your OTP/CVV/PIN/Card Number either through Calls/SMS/WhatsApp/Surveys/mail/Link or any other means. Please report such suspicious activities to email@example.com.
- Grievance Support Team working window: Monday to Sunday (10 a.m. to 06 p.m.)
- 26th January 15th August, 2nd October, and major festivals in India will be considered as non-business days.
- Zigly will review the Customer Grievance Redressal Policy from time to time and may modify/amend the Customer Grievance Redressal Policy without prior intimation, in line with regulatory guidelines and other applicable law, to suit the business needs.
- Zigly relies on its retail and payment partners and in rare cases, you might experience delay in resolution of your issues, which will be likely due to reasons beyond our control, once we pass the investigation to them. However, it would be our endeavour not to exceed resolution timelines.
- Any grievances related to non-returnable products will be adhered to as per the Cancellation and Return Policy of Zigly.
Grievances, where customers have shared their details to unauthorised people leading to financial leaks, are not covered by the Customer Grievance Redressal Policy(Scam web pages, Numbers, Callers, etc.) and must be reported to appropriate Security Agencies with information to Zigly on the aforesaid channels