Breed Type: All breeds
Life Stage: All lifestages
- Rich in protein as they contain 50% meats.
- 1/3 of the meat in Acana is fresh and 2/3 are dried or oils.
- The meats are fresh and WholePrey i.e. they incorporate fresh meats, organ meats and cartilage in ratios that mirror nature.
- 100% Grain-free and Gluten-free
- Does NOT contain:
- Plant proteins extracts or concentrates (potato or pea protein)
- High-glycemic carbohydrates (tapioca, potato, rice)
- Any artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
FAQ: What is the difference between Orijen and Acana Foods?
- The main difference is the meat content. Orijen formulas tend to contain between 85% and 90% meat and fish ingredients while Acana formulas contain between 50% and 75% meat and fish ingredients.
- A higher proportion of Orijen’s meat and fish ingredients are fresh.
- Orijen formulas can contain a more extensive variety of meat and fish ingredients.
- Acana is cheaper compared to Orijen.
*This is a simple comparison between the two brands. To obtain a detailed comparison, specific products should be considered.
Petsy Tip: Certain breeds of animals are predisposed to becoming heavier as they grow and age. Most obesity in pets is caused simply because they are fed more calories than they need. In either case, by controlling the food given to your dog, you can help ensure they are healthy and fit!
See all items by Acana
Delivery & Returns
This item will be dispatched within 24 hours. Post dispatch, the delivery times are:
- 24 hours for orders within Metro Mumbai.
- 2-7 working days delivery for orders from other towns/cities in India.
Delivery times may be subject to stock availability, delays caused by shipping partners which are beyond Petsy's control, and as such, delivery times may be extended.
This item is non-returnable. Exchange or store credit available only for defective or damaged products within 7 days of delivery date.
For more details, please view our Returns Policy.
Chicken meal (25%), steel-cut oats (23%), fresh chicken meat (5%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (5%), whole red lentils, whole green peas, whole green lentils, fresh turkey meat (4%), fresh cage-free eggs (4%), chicken fat (4%), whole garbanzo beans, whole yellow peas, whole oats, herring oil (3%), sun-cured alfalfa, lentil fibre, dried brown kelp, fresh pumpkin, fresh butternut squash, fresh parsnips, fresh green kale, fresh spinach, fresh carrots, fresh apples, fresh pears, freeze-dried chicken liver (0.1%), salt, fresh cranberries, fresh blueberries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips. ADDITIVES (per kg): Technological additives: tocopherol-rich extract of natural origin. Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 7500IU, Vitamin D3: 500IU, Vitamin E: 100IU, Choline chloride: 500mg, Zinc chelate of amino acids hydrate: 100mg, Vitamin B5: 12.5mg. Zootechnical additives: Enterococcus faecium NCIMB10415: 600x10^6 CFU.