Bark Out Loud by Vivaldis Tick & Flea Spot on For Cats & Dogs
(inclusive of all taxes)
No Returns or Exchanges
Bark Out Loud Tick & Flea Spot on For Cats & Dogs is a hassle free preventive treatment for pets. It is enriched with 11 essential oils extracted from plants that develop the especially effective, natural defensive mechanisms against pests.
- 100% NATURAL: Bark Out Loud’s Natural Spot On solutions for dogs & cats is a naturally safe concentrated blend of ingredients. It is enriched with 11 essential oils extracted from plants that develop an especially effective, natural defensive mechanism against pests.
- MONTHLY PREVENTIVE TREATMENT: Use once a month and stress free. Works on flea and tick infested dogs and cats. Lemongrass, Citronella, Peppermint and Rosemary oils work as a flea and tick repellent, repelling even mosquitos and flies when sprayed.
- GENTLE ON SKIN: Natural way of treatment and prevention of fleas and ticks, with no harmful chemicals. Comes packed with natural oils like Clove, Cedarwood and Soybean oils. Provides healthy skin along with protection from fleas and ticks.
- ENSURES HEALTHY SKIN & COAT: The ingredients work together to provide effective control of fleas and ticks. All round natural flea treatment, gentle and free of chemical pesticides, ensuring a healthier skin & coat for cats and dogs.
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Choose the weight according to weight of your pet. Twist off the tube. Part the hair between the shoulder blades of your pet. Place the tube tip on the pet's skin to apply. Apply between shoulder blades and down the spine.
- S - Cats & Dogs weighing up to 10 kg (Box includes 1 pipette of 1.5ml)
- M - Dogs weighing up to 10 - 30kg (Box includes 1 pipette of 3ml)
- L - Dogs weighing more than 30kg (Box includes 1 pipette of 5ml)
There’s no pain like tick and flea, right? We get you. That’s why, we at Petsy, have a wide range of tick and flea products to combat every one of those pesky insects. So, what do you need in your tick and flea grooming kit? First off, flea and tick shampoo for cats, such as the wahl flea and tick shampoo is an absolute must-have, followed by a flea comb, flea and tick collar for cats, and tick spot-on. You could also choose to buy an ultrasonic tick repeller to keep ticks and fleas away on walks and hikes. Remember, the best flea and tick treatment for cats is a powerful combination of medicated baths, after-sprays, regular brushing, and spot-ons. Yup, it does take an army to get rid of those tiny blood-suckers!
Ingredients & Use
- Geranium Oil
- Clove Oil
- Lemon grass oil
- Citronella Oil
- Cedarwood Oil
- Peppermint Oil
- Rosemary Oil
- Cinnamon Oil
- Thyme Oil
- Castor Oil
- Soybean Oil
Directions for use:
- Apply every 3-4 weeks
- Twist off the Tube
- Part the hair between the shoulder blades
- Place the tube tip on the skin to apply
- Apply between shoulder blades and down the spine
Which size is appropriate?
S - Cats & Dogs weighing up to 10 kg (Box includes 1 pipette of 1.5ml)
M - Dogs weighing up to 10 - 30kg (Box includes 1 pipette of 3ml)
L - Dogs weighing more than 30kg (Box includes 1 pipette of 5ml)
Delivery & Returns
This item will be dispatched within 24 hours. Post dispatch, the delivery times are:
- 24 hours for orders within Metro Mumbai.
- 2-7 working days delivery for orders from other towns/cities in India.
Delivery times may be subject to stock availability, delays caused by shipping partners which are beyond Petsy's control, and as such, delivery times may be extended.
This item is non-returnable. Exchange or store credit available only for defective or damaged products within 7 days of delivery date.