Beaphar Lactol Kitty Milk Replacer
(inclusive of all taxes)
No Returns or Exchanges
- Beaphar Lactol Kitten Milk is a complete milk replacement feed specially formulated for newborn and orphaned kittens.
- The milk contains DHA, which has been shown to help cognitive development and visual acuity, and also contains Taurine and Biotin, which are essential for the development of healthy kittens.
- Taurine helps with the development and maintenance of a healthy heart and vision, while Biotin gives a strong and healthy coat.
- Lactol is made from easily digested whey products and closely resembles natural queen's milk.
- Ultra-filtration concentrates the proteins, and a slow drying process during production preserves the protein molecules, making it more nutritionally valuable.
- Lactol has a superior amino acid content, and is enriched with vitamins and minerals, providing a perfectly balanced complete feed.
- It can also be used for weaning kittens, pregnant or lactating cats, or on sick or convalescing animals.
- Suitable for all ages of cats
- Ingredients: Milk and milk derivatives, Oils and fats,Minerals.
- Use: Prepare the milk as indicated on the packaging and feed with a nursing bottle. Mix with Luke warm water to make into a semi-solid paste.
- Add this milk supplement to warm (not boiling) water & mix until completely dissolved.
- Allow to cool to the blood temperature (38°C) and it is ready for use.
- Older pets may prefer to drink their Lactol cold.
- Use of the clean sterile feeding equipment is highly recommended, and especially for young animals.
- The feed which was prepared can be kept in a refrigerator for the maximum period of 24 hours. After that reheat the stored feed to blood temperature before feeding young animals.
- Recommended Dilution: Recommended dilution:Add 31g (7 level scoops) to 100ml warm water. 1 litre of prepared Beaphar Lactol Kitten Milk contains approximately 1250 kcal.
Like how you'd take vitamins if you aren't getting all your nutrients through food because you're a picky eater or you just don't have the time to plan meals, cats on homemade diets benefit from cat vitamin and mineral supplements to keep them healthy. Cat vitamins are often found as multivitamins, i.e. a mix of essential nutrients in the form of cat vitamin tablets; bone and joint vitamins, i.e. cat vitamin syrup rich in calcium and phosphorus; skin and coat vitamins, i.e. those rich in vitamin A and E and so on. Depending on which vitamin or vitamins your cat requires the most, your veterinarian will prescribe the necessary dosage. At Petsy, we have India’s widest range of cat vitamins and minerals that ensure your cat’s optimum health and well-being.
Delivery & Returns
This item will be dispatched within 24 hours. Post dispatch, the delivery times are:
- 24 hours for orders within Metro Mumbai.
- 2-7 working days delivery for orders from other towns/cities in India.
Delivery times may be subject to stock availability, delays caused by shipping partners which are beyond Petsy's control, and as such, delivery times may be extended.
This item is non-returnable. Exchange or store credit available only for defective or damaged products within 7 days of delivery date.
For more details, please view our Returns Policy.