Farmina Dry Food - N&D Ocean Cat Herring & Orange
(inclusive of all taxes)
No Returns or Exchanges
N&D Ocean, both dry and wet food, are complete diets containing ALL the necessary nutrients for the daily well-being of our four-legged family members, bringing the benefits of seafood in your pet’s food. 98% of protein from animal origin, 0% artificial preservatives, 0% grains. Herring is high in protein and is loaded with EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), which are sourced from the North Sea. These fatty acids help prevent heart disease and keep the brain functioning properly. It is also high in vitamin D and minerals, and a source of Omega-3 fatty acids, and antioxidants. Orange is a natural source of vitamins, nutrients, and antioxidants.
- High Animal Protein Content - As a primary source of energy in dogs and cats is derived from Protein, N&D products are formulated with a very high content of protein from animal origin, which also improves the digestibility of the food.
- No Artificial Preservatives - The whole Farmina Natural & Delicious range is preserved exclusively with natural antioxidants (tocopherol rich extracts) which preserve the quality of our food in total natural respect, as long-term usage of artificial preservatives such as BHA and BHT could have negative effects.
- Made Without Grains - N&D Ocean Cat Herring & Orange diet is made without grains to promote a gradual energy release.
- Quality of Meat - Meat comes from certified farms and is carefully selected for their high-quality standards, all GMO-Free and suitable for human consumption.
- Herring Fish from North Sea - Herring fish is high in protein and is sourced from the North Sea. It contains fatty acids which help prevent heart disease and keep the brain functioning properly. It is also high in vitamin D and minerals, and a source of Omega-3 fatty acids, and antioxidants. Shrimp is high on vitamins and minerals and low on calories and is a source of Selenium, a mineral that helps reduce inflammation and promote heart health.
- High Animal Protein Level - As per Farmina Nutrition System for Carnivores Philosophy, Dogs and Cats are considered carnivores who derive their energy from Proteins and Fats. Due to the absence of salivary amylase, the pancreas overworks because they are in charge of the total digestion of carbohydrates.
- Fruits and Vegetables - N&D Ocean products are well integrated with fruits and vegetables, such as orange which is an excellent source of Vitamin C and minerals.
- High Animal Protein Content - Medicinal plants with specific and focused properties which play a toning and strengthening role in the organs, tissues, and immune system
Suitable for: Adults cats of all breeds
Dry cat food is one of the most commonly used food for cats because of its ease of feeding, ease of storing, and variety of flavours. At Petsy, you get to choose from both Indian and imported brands such as Whiskas dry cat food, Me-O dry cat food, Royal Canin dry cat food and much more! Dry cat food is best suited for cats who enjoy free feeding because it doesn't run the risk of bacterial build-up from being left out for too long. Moreover, dry cat food is reasonably priced, cleans teeth, has a higher shelf life, and can be served with water to make it more palatable besides preventing dehydration. In short, dry cat food is a go-to cat food type for most cat parents! Remember, however, to choose dry cat food in accordance with your cat's age, breed, activity level, and existing health complications.
Composition and Feeding Guide
Composition: Herring (32%), dehydrated herring protein (30%), sweet potato, fish oil (from herring), dried eggs, pea fiber, dried carrot, alfalfa meal, inulin, fructooligosaccharides, yeast extract (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), dried sweet orange (0.5%), dried apple, dried pomegranate, dried spinach, psyllium husks and seeds (0.3%), dried blueberry, sodium chloride, dried brewers’ yeast, turmeric (0.2%), aloe vera extract.
|Weight of Adult Cat||Recommended Daily Quantity|
|2 kg||22 g - 36 g|
|2.5 kg||25 g - 42 g|
|3 kg||28 g - 48 g|
|3.5 kg||32 g - 52 g|
|4 kg||35 g - 58 g|
|4.5 kg||38 g - 66 g|
|5 kg||40 g - 61 g|
|5.5 kg||42 g - 70 g|
|6 kg||45 g - 75 g|
|6.5 kg||48 g - 78 g|
Transitioning to Farmina: In order to avoid food intolerances, the transition from old food to Farmina should be over a period of 10 days.
|Days||Previous Food||Farmina Food|
Delivery and Returns
This item will be dispatched within 24 hours. Post dispatch, the delivery times are:
- 24 hours for orders within Metro Mumbai.
- 2-7 working days delivery for orders from other towns/cities in India.
Delivery times may be subject to stock availability, and delays caused by shipping partners which are beyond Petsy's control, and as such, delivery times may be extended.
This item is non-returnable. Returns/replacement or Store Credit accepted for unused products in original packaging with tags intact within 7 days of the delivery date.
For more details, please view our Returns Policy.
- Product Name: Farmina Dry Food - N&D Ocean Cat Herring & Orange
- Product Type: Dry Cat Food
- Brand: Farmina
- Net Quantity: 1 U
- Net Weight: As per the size of the variant selected
- MRP: As per the size of the variant selected
- Imported and Marketed by: Padmavati Enterprises - Shop no. 1 & 2, Soma House, Kalina Ville, Santacruz (E), Mumbai
- Country of Origin: Italy