Farmina Dry Food - N&D Prime Cat Chicken & Pomegranate Neutered Adult
(inclusive of all taxes)
No Returns or Exchanges
N&D Prime- Chicken & Pomegranate is a complete food for cats. 98% of protein from animal origin, 0% artificial preservatives, 0% grains. Prevents obesity and diabetes thanks to its low glycaemic index obtained by cereals' absence, allowing a modular release of energy during the day. Pomegranate is a rich source of vitamins, potassium and phosphorus, and antioxidants. With only natural antioxidants, tocopherols rich extracts, which allow a natural preservation.
- Protein of Animal Origin - As a primary source of energy in dogs and cats is derived from Protein, N&D products are formulated with a very high content of protein from animal origin, which also improves the digestibility of the food.
- No Artificial Preservatives - The whole Farmina Natural & Delicious range is preserved exclusively with natural antioxidants (tocopherol rich extracts) which preserve the quality of our food in total natural respect, as long-term usage of artificial preservatives such as BHA and BHT could have negative effects.
- Made Without Grains - All N&D Prime diets are made without grains that promote a gradual energy release.
- Quality of Meat - Meat comes from certified farms and is carefully selected for their high-quality standards, all GMO-Free and suitable for human consumption.
- Chicken - High-quality Italian Chicken, source of protein, extensively raised on cage-free Italian farms.
- High Animal Protein Level - As per Farmina Nutrition System for Carnivores Philosophy, Dogs and Cats are considered carnivores who derive their energy from Proteins and Fats. Due to the absence of salivary amylase, the pancreas overworks because in charge of the total digestion of carbohydrates.
- Botanical Essences - Medicinal plants with specific and focused properties which play a toning and strengthening role on the organs, tissues, and immune system.
- Fruits and Vegetables - N&D Prime products are well integrated with fruits and vegetables, such as pomegranate which has antioxidant properties and is a natural source of vitamins (vitamin C), potassium, and phosphorus.
Suitable for: Adult cats of all breeds
Dry cat food is one of the most commonly used food for cats because of its ease of feeding, ease of storing, and variety of flavours. At Petsy, you get to choose from both Indian and imported brands such as Whiskas dry cat food, Me-O dry cat food, Royal Canin dry cat food and much more! Dry cat food is best suited for cats who enjoy free feeding because it doesn't run the risk of bacterial build-up from being left out for too long. Moreover, dry cat food is reasonably priced, cleans teeth, has a higher shelf life, and can be served with water to make it more palatable besides preventing dehydration. In short, dry cat food is a go-to cat food type for most cat parents! Remember, however, to choose dry cat food in accordance with your cat's age, breed, activity level, and existing health complications.
Composition and Feeding Guide
Composition: Boneless chicken, dehydrated chicken, sweet potatoes, chicken fat, dried whole eggs, herring, dehydrated herring, herring oil, pea fiber, dried carrot, sun-cured alfalfa meal, inulin, fructooligosaccharide, yeast extract, dried pomegranate, dried apple, dried spinach, psyllium seed husk, dried sweet orange, dried blueberry, salt, brewers dried yeast, turmeric, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, ascorbic acid, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, choline chloride, beta-carotene, zinc methionine hydroxy analog chelate, manganese methionine hydroxy analog chelate, ferrous glycine, copper methionine hydroxy analog chelate, DL-Methionine, taurine, L-Carnitine, aloe vera gel concentrate, green tea extract, rosemary extract, mixed tocopherols (a preservative).
|Weight of Adult Cat||Recommended Daily Amount|
|2k||22g - 36g|
|2.5kg||25g - 42g|
|3 kg||28g - 48g|
|3.5 kg||32g - 52g|
|4 kg||35g - 58g|
|4.5 kg||38g - 62g|
|5 kg||40 g - 66g|
|5.5 kg||42 g - 70 g|
|6 kg||45 g - 75g|
|6.5 kg||48g - 80g|
Transitioning to Farmina: In order to avoid food intolerances, the transition from old food to Farmina should be over a period of 10 days.
|Days||Previous Food||Farmina Food|
Delivery and Returns
This item will be dispatched within 24 hours. Post dispatch, the delivery times are:
- 24 hours for orders within Metro Mumbai.
- 2-7 working days delivery for orders from other towns/cities in India.
Delivery times may be subject to stock availability, and delays caused by shipping partners which are beyond Petsy's control, and as such, delivery times may be extended.
This item is non-returnable. Returns/replacement or Store Credit accepted for unused products in original packaging with tags intact within 7 days of the delivery date.
For more details, please view our Returns Policy.
- Product Name: Farmina Dry Food - N&D Prime Cat Chicken & Pomegranate Neutered Adult
- Product Type: Dry Cat Food
- Brand: Farmina
- Net Quantity: 1 U
- Net Weight: As per the size of the variant selected
- MRP: As per the size of the variant selected
- Imported and Marketed by: Padmavati Enterprises - Shop no. 1 & 2, Soma House, Kalina Ville, Santacruz (E), Mumbai
- Country of Origin: Italy