Farmina Dry Food - N&D Quinoa Cat Weight Management Lamb Adult
(inclusive of all taxes)
No Returns or Exchanges
N&D Quinoa Weight Management - Lamb, Broccoli & Asparagus recipe is a complete food for cats, suggested for the reduction of excessive body weight. 96% of protein from animal origin, 0% artificial preservatives, 0% grains. Lamb is rich in essential fatty acids and conjugated linoleic acid with a better ratio between lean mass and fat. Broccoli contains vitamin C, vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, iron, magnesium, potassium, and zinc and is a good source of beta-carotene. It also provides fiber and is low in calories. Asparagus is a very good source of fiber, folate, vitamins A, C, E, and K, antioxidants as well as chromium, a trace mineral that enhances the ability of insulin to transport glucose from the bloodstream into cells.
- Weight Management - N&D Quinoa Weight Management is a complete dietetic food, suggested for the reduction of excessive body weight.
- No Artificial Preservatives - The whole Farmina Natural & Delicious range is preserved exclusively with natural antioxidants (tocopherol rich extracts) which preserve the quality of our food naturally, as long-term usage of artificial preservatives such as BHA and BHT could have negative effects.
- Made Without Cereals - The N&D Quinoa diets are made without cereals.
- Quality of Meat - Meat comes from certified farms and is carefully selected for their high-quality standards, all GMO-Free.
- Lamb - Lamb is rich in essential fatty acids and conjugated linoleic acid with a better ratio between lean mass and fat. The meat of lamb is a red meat protein source and is produced on extensive farms.
- Quinoa - Quinoa is a superfood that contains around 15% of high biological value proteins, which are rich in well-balanced essential amino acids, a very rare feature of vegetables. It also promotes digestion, absorption of nutrients, and intestinal health.
- Broccoli - Broccoli is a low-calorie food rich in natural antioxidants that promotes satiety and supports healthy intestinal transit.
- Asparagus - Asparagus is rich in vitamins which act as a catalyst for metabolism and increase the fat-burning activity. It also helps in purifying the body from toxins.
Suitable for: Adults cats of all breeds
Dry cat food is one of the most commonly used food for cats because of its ease of feeding, ease of storing, and variety of flavours. At Petsy, you get to choose from both Indian and imported brands such as Whiskas dry cat food, Me-O dry cat food, Royal Canin dry cat food and much more! Dry cat food is best suited for cats who enjoy free feeding because it doesn't run the risk of bacterial build-up from being left out for too long. Moreover, dry cat food is reasonably priced, cleans teeth, has a higher shelf life, and can be served with water to make it more palatable besides preventing dehydration. In short, dry cat food is a go-to cat food type for most cat parents! Remember, however, to choose dry cat food in accordance with your cat's age, breed, activity level, and existing health complications.
Composition and Feeding Guide
Composition: Lamb (22%), dehydrated lamb protein (22%), pea starch, chicken fat, pea fibre, quinoa seed extracted (8%), herring, dehydrated herring protein, fish oil (from herring), linseed, dried broccoli (2.5%), dried asparagus (2.5%), dried carrot, alfalfa meal, inulin, fructooligosaccharides, yeast extract (source of manno-oligosaccharides), psyllium husks and seeds, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, calcium sulphate dihydrate, dried brewers’ yeast, aloe vera extract, glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate.
|Weight of Adult Cat||Recommended Daily Quantity|
|2 kg||22 g - 36 g|
|2.5 kg||25 g - 42 g|
|3 kg||28 g - 48 g|
|3.5 kg||32 g - 52 g|
|4 kg||35 g - 58 g|
|4.5 kg||38 g - 66 g|
|5 kg||40 g - 61 g|
|5.5 kg||42 g - 70 g|
|6 kg||45 g - 75 g|
|6.5 kg||48 g - 78 g|
Transitioning to Farmina: In order to avoid food intolerances, the transition from old food to Farmina should be over a period of 10 days.
|Days||Previous Food||Farmina Food|
Delivery and Returns
This item will be dispatched within 24 hours. Post dispatch, the delivery times are:
- 24 hours for orders within Metro Mumbai.
- 2-7 working days delivery for orders from other towns/cities in India.
Delivery times may be subject to stock availability, and delays caused by shipping partners which are beyond Petsy's control, and as such, delivery times may be extended.
This item is non-returnable. Returns/replacement or Store Credit accepted for unused products in original packaging with tags intact within 7 days of the delivery date.
For more details, please view our Returns Policy.
- Product Name: Farmina Dry Food - N&D Quinoa Cat Weight Management Lamb Adult
- Product Type: Dry Cat Food
- Brand: Farmina
- Net Quantity: 1 U
- Net Weight: As per the size of the variant selected
- MRP: As per the size of the variant selected
- Imported and Marketed by: Padmavati Enterprises - Shop no. 1 & 2, Soma House, Kalina Ville, Santacruz (E), Mumbai
- Country of Origin: Italy