For The Love Of Dog - Interactive Sniffer Ball
(inclusive of all taxes)
No Returns or Exchanges
- The Sniffer ball is not an easy puzzle, and not ideal for dogs who are new to interactive food puzzles.
- We suggest starting off using large, smelly treats.
- Keep things easy as your dog learns the game and avoid frustration.
- Increase the challenge level by using smaller sized treats as your dog gets the hang of it.
- Medium Sniffer Ball: 6 inch diameter (Ideal for small and medium sized dogs)
- Large Sniffer Ball: 8 inch diameter (Ideal for large and extra large sized dogs)
Note: This toy is not designed to be a tug toy. Always supervise your dog when using this toy, and keep it away when your dog is done.
- Use dry food only. Using only dry food or treats will go a long way in keeping the Sniffer Ball clean.
- Always check for leftover treats after your dog is done, by checking through the folds. Shaking vigorously may not help entirely, and a physical check works better to keep clean.
- Check for left over treats and make sure they’re all removed. Soak in cold water for few minutes, before proceeding to hand wash.
- Place the Sniffer Ball in a pillow cover or laundry mesh bag. Wash on gentle / handwash cycle, using minimal amounts of pet safe detergent.
- Dry in sun. Do not dry in machine dryer.
Playtime - every dog’s absolute favorite! From acting as a perfect bonding opportunity to making exercise fun, dog toys are important not just as a stress-reliever but also for your dog’s overall health and happiness. Whether it’s the never-ending game of tug or learning new tricks and rules of the house, dog toys act as a positive reinforcer. The best dog toys online are those that offer a range of motion to your dog’s body like treats dispensing dog toys, interactive toys, balls, discs, rope toys, and chew toys. At Petsy, we offer the best dog toys online whether it’s for chewing or dental upkeep. We have an extensive variety of toys to curb boredom, relieve anxiety, and provide comfort. These dog toys online reinforce human-canine bonds, thereby fostering long-lasting relationships between parents and their puppers!