Made from the wood of Indian Neem (Azadirachta Indica) Tree, this wooden comb has proven medicinal properties that controls hair loss and treats dandruff. Regular combing with Neem Wood Comb will arrest the progress of shedding, add shine to the hair and give relief from hair loss, dandruff and itchy skin.
You can use the comb post an oil massage for the comb to help with blood circulation as it hits all the accupressure points or use it post bath to gently detangle.
Our organic neem wood detangling combs are hand made by local artisans and are 100% sustainable.
Benefits of the Happy Puppy Organics - Organic Neem Wood Detangling Comb
1. Gently detangles
- Our wooden neem combs are carbon based, just like your pups hair, skin and scalp. Since both hair and wood have a negative electrical charge, a wooden comb helps detangle fur and gives it a smooth and glossy look.
- Wood is a natural material and is not likely to stimulate allergies or skin conditions that using plastic and metal combs can aggravate
2. Naturally nourishes hair
- A wooden comb more easily distributes natural oils from the skin throughout the entire hair strand because the oils are not sticking instead to the metal or plastic of a regular comb.
- It leaves fur looking less greasy looking and healthier with the shine and bounce of nicely moisturized hair.
3. Boosts blood circulation
- Being carbon based, a wooden comb massages the skin in a complementary way without bruising or scraping the skin.
- The skin likes the feel of the wood (it has a soft feel) which increases blood circulation and healthy oil production.
- Did you know that your pups skin has a range of acupressure points, too? So even sensitive babies love wood, and the gentle massage the comb gives calms nerves, quiets the mind and just plain feels good! When the mind is at rest, the body internally and externally is at peace too. It is all about the mind-body connection.
4. Encourages hair growth
- We often comb longer with a wooden comb because it feels so good. The massaging action stimulates the follicles to produce more hair strands, increasing hair growth and producing thicker hair.
5. Prevents tangles and breakage.
- Metal and plastic combs tend to create tangles toward the end of the stroke, whereas a wooden comb doesn’t.
- As your wooden comb glides smoothly through the fur, de-tangling is easier and breakage and split ends are safely avoided.
- Also, since you should never brush wet hair, only comb it, you are set there, too.
6. Helps reduce dandruff and itchy scalp.
- Dandruff is the result of scalp irritation and fungal growth.
- The softer, rounded teeth of a wooden comb won't nick and cut the scalp or ill-distribute the oils on the scalp and hair, hence less chance of dandruff.
- The anti microbial nature of neem also keeps away fungii and bacteria.
7. Suitable for all types of hair.
- No matter what the hair type is, wooden combs are like mothers that care for the hair. They treat gently and support overall hair health.
This item will be dispatched within 24 hours. Post dispatch, the delivery times are:
- 24 hours for orders within Metro Mumbai.
- 2-7 working days delivery for orders from other towns/cities in India.
Delivery times may be subject to stock availability, delays caused by shipping partners which are beyond Petsy's control, and as such, delivery times may be extended.
This item is non-returnable. Exchange or store credit available only for defective or damaged products within 7 days of delivery date.