Hills Prescription Diet - Dry Cat Food - Digestive Care i/d Feline
(inclusive of all taxes)
No Returns or Exchanges
Your cat’s digestive health can be negatively affected by many things and when your cat has digestive upset, it’s a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved. The good news is that you can help your cat feel better with a food that is formulated to provide the digestive care they need.
Hill’s™ nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet™ i/d™, nutrition specially formulated to help improve digestion and stool quality in cats.
How it works:
- Highly digestible with optimal balance of soluble and insoluble natural fibers
- Prebiotic fiber and essential omega-3 and -6 fatty acids
- High in electrolytes and B vitamins
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Controlled minerals
How it helps:
- Supports regularity and bowel health
- Promotes growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Replaces lost nutrients and ensures easy nutrient absorption
- Supports a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
- Meets the special nutritional needs of kittens and adult cats
Veterinary diets are formulated with precise formulations to address specific medical issues and for this reason, veterinary authorization is required to ensure your pet's health is monitored whilst they are on the diet.
In order to place an order for this item, you will require a valid prescription from your pet's veterinarian. Simply email a copy of your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number for us to process your order.
Prescription cat food, like hills prescription cat food is most often fed to cats that are aging or find themselves battling chronic diseases. Like normal cat food, prescription cat food has all the essential nutrients for optimum growth and maintenance, whilst also carrying specially-formulated, vet-approved recipes that are specific to the ailment being treated. Prescription diet cat food can benefit health issues like weight management, food allergies, sensitivities, urinary tract infections, gastrointestinal disease, diabetes, proper heart functioning, kidney disease, and skin conditions. At Pesty, we stock top-quality prescription diet cat food from brands like Hills and Royal Canin. The Hill's prescription diet kidney care dry cat food is one of Petsy’s top-selling prescription cat food products and addresses issues of the kidney such as UTI, renal failure, kidney stones and so on. Since these diets are specially formulated, it is crucial to consult the vet before feeding yout cat the same. If there are more questions concerning prescription cat food, just ask Petsy!
Ingredients and Feeding Guide
Ingredients: Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Corn Gluten Meal, Brewers Rice, Pork Fat, Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Egg Product, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Dried Beet Pulp, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, Iodized Salt, L-Lysine, Psyllium Seed Husk, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Magnesium Oxide, Beta-Carotene.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet® dry food, canned food and treats.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Delivery & Returns
This item will be dispatched within 24 hours. Post dispatch, the delivery times are:
- 24 hours for orders within Metro Mumbai.
- 2-7 working days delivery for orders from other towns/cities in India.
Delivery times may be subject to stock availability, delays caused by shipping partners which are beyond Petsy's control, and as such, delivery times may be extended.
This item is non-returnable. Exchange or store credit available only for defective or damaged products within 7 days of delivery date.