Hills Prescription Diet - Dry Cat Food - Kidney Care k/d Feline
(inclusive of all taxes)
No Returns or Exchanges
When cats have damage to kidney tissues, the kidneys cannot perform as well as before, like filtering and reabsorbing nutrients. The condition is not reversible, but progression may be slowed. Therapeutic foods for kidney conditions are designed to help reduce workload on the kidneys, enabling them to function more effectively. Cats with decreased kidney function may experience loss of appetite and their food intake might decline.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription Diet k/d clinical nutrition to help protect your cat's vital kidney function, enhance appetite and increase food intake. This dry food is made with chicken and has an irresistible taste that your cat will love. In fact, the nutrition of Prescription Diet k/d is clinically proven nutrition to improve & lengthen quality of life.
How it helps:
- Helps protect vital kidney function
- Stimulates appetite & increases food intake
- Supports the cat's natural ability to build and maintain muscle mass daily
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
How it works:
- Controlled phosphorus & low sodium and enriched with omega-3 fatty acids
- Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.) Technology for cats
- High levels of essential amino acids and L-carnitine
Veterinary diets are formulated with precise formulations to address specific medical issues and for this reason veterinary authorization is required to ensure your pet's health is monitored whilst they are on the diet.
In order to place an order for this item you will require a valid prescription from your pet's veterinarian. Simply email a copy of your prescription to email@example.com with your order number for us to process your order.
Prescription cat food, like hills prescription cat food is most often fed to cats that are aging or find themselves battling chronic diseases. Like normal cat food, prescription cat food has all the essential nutrients for optimum growth and maintenance, whilst also carrying specially-formulated, vet-approved recipes that are specific to the ailment being treated. Prescription diet cat food can benefit health issues like weight management, food allergies, sensitivities, urinary tract infections, gastrointestinal disease, diabetes, proper heart functioning, kidney disease, and skin conditions. At Pesty, we stock top-quality prescription diet cat food from brands like Hills and Royal Canin. The Hill's prescription diet kidney care dry cat food is one of Petsy’s top-selling prescription cat food products and addresses issues of the kidney such as UTI, renal failure, kidney stones and so on. Since these diets are specially formulated, it is crucial to consult the vet before feeding yout cat the same. If there are more questions concerning prescription cat food, just ask Petsy!
Ingredients and Feeding Guide
Ingredients: Brown Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken, Pork Fat, Whole Grain Wheat, Cracked Pearled Barley, Wheat Gluten, Pea Protein, Egg Product, Chicken Liver Flavor, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Sulfate, L-Lysine, L-Arginine, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K)), L-Threonine, Taurine, Iodized Salt, DL-Methionine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Potassium Chloride, L-Carnitine, L-Tryptophan, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet® dry food, canned food, and treats.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Delivery and Returns
This item will be dispatched within 24 hours. Post dispatch, the delivery times are:
- 24 hours for orders within Metro Mumbai.
- 2-7 working days delivery for orders from other towns/cities in India.
Delivery times may be subject to stock availability, delays caused by shipping partners which are beyond Petsy's control, and as such, delivery times may be extended.
This item is non-returnable. Exchange or store credit available only for defective or damaged products within 7 days of delivery date.