Hills Prescription Diet - Dry Dog Food - i/d Low Fat Canine
(inclusive of all taxes)
No Returns or Exchanges
Digestive Care / GI Restore
Inappropriate levels of fat in the blood, inability to digest protein, or lack of digestive enzymes can affect your dog's digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for your dog to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health. For many dogs experiencing digestive challenges, its also very important to feed a food with a low fat level.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet™ i/d Low Fat clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's digestive health. In fact, i/d Low Fat is clinically proven nutrition to calm & soothe the digestive tract.
How it works:
- Highly digestible & low in fat
- Enriched with prebiotic fiber & ginger
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled minerals
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Improves digestion & ensures easy nutrient absorption
- Promotes beneficial microflora
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
- Supports a healthy immune system
Prescription dog food is tailored to meet your dog’s every health requirement through optimum nutrition. Prescription dog food brands at Petsy offer therapeutic nutrition to dogs with health conditions and specialized nutritional needs. Our prescription dog food online help with, but isn’t limited to urinary health, weight management, kidney support, digestive care, allergy care, dental care, glucose management, heart care, skin & coat, and joint care.