Hills Prescription Diet - Dry Dog Food - Skin/Food Sensitivities Small Bites z/d Canine
(inclusive of all taxes)
No Returns or Exchanges
Food sensitivities and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Dogs that have adverse food reactions due to a food allergy (typically to a protein in the food) or intolerance, benefit from a food designed for food sensitivities.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet z/d Small Bites clinical nutrition specially formulated to support a dog's food sensitivities. In fact, z/d Small Bites is clinically proven nutrition to help avoid adverse food reactions.
How it helps:
- Visible improvement in skin & coat in 30 days
- Clinically proven to help normalize stool
- Promotes healthy skin barrier
- Helps support a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
How it works:
- Highly hydrolyzed animal protein & single purified carbohydrate source
- High levels of vitamin E and natural fiber
- Essential fatty acid-enriched
- No gluten, soy protein, lactose, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- Clinically proven antioxidants
Prescription dog food is tailored to meet your dog’s every health requirement through optimum nutrition. Prescription dog food brands at Petsy offer therapeutic nutrition to dogs with health conditions and specialized nutritional needs. Our prescription dog food online help with, but isn’t limited to urinary health, weight management, kidney support, digestive care, allergy care, dental care, glucose management, heart care, skin & coat, and joint care.