Hills Prescription Diet - Dry Dog Food - Urinary Care c/d Canine
(inclusive of all taxes)
No Returns or Exchanges
How it works:
- Controlled levels of magnesium, phosphorus and calcium
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & Omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled fat levels
- Low sodium
How it helps:
- Helps dissolve struvite stones
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult pets
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet® dry food, canned food and treats.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Veterinary diets are formulated with precise formulations to address specific medical issues and for this reason veterinary authorization is required to ensure your pet's health is monitored whilst they are on the diet.
In order to place an order for this item you will require a valid prescription from your pet's veterinarian. Simply email a copy of your prescription to email@example.com with your order number for us to process your order.
Prescription dog food is tailored to meet your dog’s every health requirement through optimum nutrition. Prescription dog food brands at Petsy offer therapeutic nutrition to dogs with health conditions and specialized nutritional needs. Our prescription dog food online help with, but isn’t limited to urinary health, weight management, kidney support, digestive care, allergy care, dental care, glucose management, heart care, skin & coat, and joint care.