Hills Prescription Diet - Dry Dog Food - Urinary Care u/d Canine
(inclusive of all taxes)
No Returns or Exchanges
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ u/d™ Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition dogs need. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet™ foods can help your dog continue to enjoy a happy, healthy, and active life.
Bladder stones are collections of mineral crystals that combine together in the urinary tract. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Because the food your dog eats plays an important role in his or her overall health and well-being, Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help support your dog's bladder health.
Dogs need the right balance of minerals to maintain good bladder health. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which can lead to the creation of bladder stones.
How it works:
- Controlled levels of high quality, highly digestible protein
- Low sodium & calcium
- Promotes desirable urine pH
- Enriched with taurine, L-carnitine & antioxidants
How it helps:
- Reduces the risk of non-struvite stone formation
- Supports vital kidney function
- Supports a healthy immune system
Bladder Health Warning Signs
- Incontinence or accidents
- Urinating in new or unusual places
- Frequent attempts to urinate, without producing much urine
- Straining to urinate
- Behavior changes such as restlessness, listlessness, or loss of interest in usual activities
- Refusing to eat or reduced appetite
- Licking around the urinary opening
Prescription dog food is tailored to meet your dog’s every health requirement through optimum nutrition. Prescription dog food brands at Petsy offer therapeutic nutrition to dogs with health conditions and specialized nutritional needs. Our prescription dog food online help with, but isn’t limited to urinary health, weight management, kidney support, digestive care, allergy care, dental care, glucose management, heart care, skin & coat, and joint care.