- For your exclusive cat
- Ultra absorbency
- Optimal odour absorbency
- Economical to use on a daily basis
- Safe for your pet
- Easy to clean and maintain
- This economical formula makes one bag (10 kg) of Cat Exclusive litter equal to 28 kg of conventional litter.
Directions for use
- Pour about 8 to 10 cm of litter into the empty litter box. If you have just washed the box, make sure it is completely dry before pouring in the clumping litter.
- Remove solid waste daily with a perforated litter shovel. The shovel will only catch the clumps, which avoids unnecessarily wasting litter.
- Add litter if necessary, so that there is always about 8 to 10 cm of litter in the box.
- Make sure to wash your hands thoroughly after every cleaning.
Petsy Tips: Although it might be tempting to stash your cat’s litter box out of sight, placement is important for a cat’s sense of security. Your cat’s box should be in a quiet place that is easy for your cat to access, and should not be close to his food and water bowls; cats instinctively do not like to eliminate waste where they eat.
1. Can I flush the cat litter?
Clay litter should never be flushed down the toilet. For various reasons, many cities refuse to allow citizens to flush biodegradable litter down the toilet. One of the reasons given is the fact that cat droppings may contain pathogens that are difficult to eliminate and the process of removing litter accumulated in filtration systems.
Delivery & Returns
This item will be dispatched within 24 hours. Post dispatch, the delivery times are:
- 24 hours for orders within Metro Mumbai.
- 2-7 working days delivery for orders from other towns/cities in India.
Delivery times may be subject to stock availability, delays caused by shipping partners which are beyond Petsy's control, and as such, delivery times may be extended.
This item is non-returnable. Exchange or store credit available only for defective or damaged products within 7 days of delivery date.