M-Pets Flea Comb
(inclusive of all taxes)
No Returns or Exchanges
- Suitable for short, long and medium coats
- Steel bristles for easy clean
- Ergonomically designed handle for comfort
Petsy Tip: Different brushes have different uses:
- This type of brush works with all coat types. It has a flat or curved head with rows of thin wire pins, which remove loose fur and help detangle.
Double-sided slicker brush
- On one side there are rows of thin wire pins that remove looser fur.
- On the other side, there are bristles for brushing the topcoat and removing dirt and loose hair and stimulating the skin.
- Used as the final step in grooming. The teeth of a flea comb are very finely spaced allowing the comb to physically trap and remove fleas, flea eggs and flea "dirt" from your pet's fur.
Up & Down Comb
- Ideal for grooming medium and long-haired dogs. The pins rotate which assists in removing knots and dead hair from your dog’s coat.
There’s no pain like tick and flea, right? We get you. That’s why, we at Petsy, have a wide range of tick and flea products to combat every one of those pesky insects. So, what do you need in your tick and flea grooming kit? First off, flea and tick shampoo for dogs is an absolute must-have, followed by a flea comb, spot-on, and massage oil. You could also choose to buy an ultrasonic tick repeller to keep ticks and fleas away on walks and hikes. Remember, the best tick and flea treatment for dogs is a powerful combination of medicated baths, after-sprays, regular brushing, and spot-ons. Yup, it does take an army to get rid of those tiny blood-suckers!
Delivery & Returns
This item will be dispatched within 24 hours. Post dispatch, the delivery times are:
- 24 hours for orders within Metro Mumbai.
- 2-7 working days delivery for orders from other towns/cities in India.
Delivery times may be subject to stock availability, delays caused by shipping partners which are beyond Petsy's control, and as such, delivery times may be extended.
This item is non-returnable. Exchange or store credit available only for defective or damaged products within 7 days of delivery date.
For more details, please view our Returns Policy.