Me-O Adult Dry Cat Food - Seafood
(inclusive of all taxes)
No Returns or Exchanges
Suitable For: Specially formulated for cats over 12 months old.
Key Nutritional Information:
- Complete and balanced nutrition for cats
- Taurine is an amino acid that is essential for the proper functioning of the eyes and to improve the cat's eyesight
- Vitamin C boots cat's immune system and helps reduce the detrimental effects of stress on your cat's health
- Calcium, Phosphorus and Vitamin D help strengthen teeth and bones
- This Formula was developed to help prevent the risk of FLUTD (Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease)
- Omega 3 and Omega 6 from high-quality oil in combination with Zinc will help nourish the cat's hair and skin
- Low-sodium formula helps decrease the risks of high blood pressure, kidney and heart disease in cats
Research from The Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition suggests that mixing wet and dry cat food together is beneficial.
Dry cat food is one of the most commonly used food for cats because of its ease of feeding, ease of storing, and variety of flavours. At Petsy, you get to choose from both Indian and imported brands such as Whiskas dry cat food, Me-O dry cat food, Royal Canin dry cat food and much more! Dry cat food is best suited for cats who enjoy free feeding because it doesn't run the risk of bacterial build-up from being left out for too long. Moreover, dry cat food is reasonably priced, cleans teeth, has a higher shelf life, and can be served with water to make it more palatable besides preventing dehydration. In short, dry cat food is a go-to cat food type for most cat parents! Remember, however, to choose dry cat food in accordance with your cat's age, breed, activity level, and existing health complications.