Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Smart Interactive Dog Puzzle - Level 1 (Beginner)
(inclusive of all taxes)
No Returns or Exchanges
The Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Dog Smart interactive dog puzzle is a fun way to get your dog excited about problem solving games!
- The Dog Smart by Nina Ottosson is a level 1 interactive puppy puzzle toy that will prepare your pup for more challenging games with simple one-step actions. Suitable for any breed and size.
- This interactive dog puzzle features 9 hidden compartments that are covered by 9 removable dog bone pieces. Hide your pup's favorite treats in the compartments. Watch as your dog learns to nudge and paw away the bones to reveal the reward!
- You can also vary the level of difficulty by placing the bones flat or tilting them up at an angle over the hidden compartments.
- The Dog Smart is great for treating and feeding your dog because it holds wet or dry kibble!
- The Dog Smart interactive dog treat puzzle provides your pup with a fun and rewarding game that can help redirect destructive behavior while supporting their mental wellbeing.
- Made from food safe composite materials that are BPA, PVC, and phthalate-free.
- Cleans easily with warm water and mild soap
- No toy is indestructible. Do not leave toys with unsupervised pets. Remove and replace toy if damaged.
How to play:
- Place treats or kibble in compartments of base.
- Cover treat compartments with bones.
- The more compartments that are covered, the harder the game will be.
- Let the games begin!
- Show your dog where the treats are and watch them find the tasty reward!
- Dogs are smarter than you think. Sometimes we just need to teach them! Leave some compartments uncovered for your dog to gain interest.
Size: Diameter 27 cm, height 3,5 cm. / Diameter 10,63 in, height 1,38 in.
At Petsy, you can find a wide range of dog bowls ranging from puppy bowls to drinking bottles, for every dog from peckish puppies to hungry giants. Choosing a dog food bowl largely depends on your dog’s age, breed, and way of eating. Since all dog bowls do not serve the same purpose, you need to choose the best dog food bowl depending on style, safety, cost, durability, feeding type, and ease of cleaning. A slow feeder bowl, or a slow feeder dog bowl, encourages dogs to eat slowly and mindfully, thereby enhancing digestion. Slow eating dog bowl like the Outward Hound Fun Feeder is an excellent choice for dog parents who have dogs that eat too fast. Similarly, foldable feeding bowls are for mealtimes on the go since they’re so easy to carry around. You could also choose slanted bowls with food concentrated on the bottom that makes it comfortable to eat. While some pets enjoy water fountain bowls, many like double bowls that are ideal for serving food and water together. Choose the best feeding bowl for your dog only at Petsy online!
Which puzzle suits your dog best?
Different types of levels:
- Easy – Level 1: Suits beginners, puppies, dogs who have never played before, and if you are unsure if your dog like puzzle solving for treats. Perfect as slow feeders for dogs
- Medium – Level 2: Suits all kind of dogs, in all sizes and ages.
- Advanced – Level 3: When your dog has mastered level 2 puzzles, you can move up to a more advanced challenging puzzle.
For more information please visit this page to ensure you pick the right one for your pet.
Delivery & Returns
This item will be dispatched within 24 hours. Post dispatch, the delivery times are:
- 24 hours for orders within Metro Mumbai.
- 2-7 working days delivery for orders from other towns/cities in India.
Delivery times may be subject to stock availability, delays caused by shipping partners which are beyond Petsy's control, and as such, delivery times may be extended.
This item is non-returnable. Exchange or store credit available only for defective or damaged products within 7 days of delivery date.