Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Hide N Slide Dog Puzzle - Level 2 (Intermediate)
(inclusive of all taxes)
No Returns or Exchanges
Fun starts here with the Dog Hide N' Slide. Fight boredom and keep your dog busy with this treat dispensing dog game by Nina Ottosson. Fun for all dogs, regardless of age, size or breed, the Hide N' Slide entertains, engages and challenges your dog every time they play!
- FUN IS IN THE NAME: The Dog Hide N’ Slide by Nina Ottosson provides lot of fun for your pup every time they play with it. Just hide dog treats or kibble in the compartments of this treat dispensing dog game and watch as your dog learns to release the hidden treats inside.
- REAL WOOD LOOK: The Nina Ottosson Dog Hide N' Slide is made to look like real wood, but its unique composite material has all the benefits of both wood and plastic. It’s more durable than wood, easy to clean and will not splinter or snap like wood while your dog plays with it.
- NO REMOVABLE PARTS: This dog game has built in play pieces that don’t come out when your dog plays with it. Durable construction also helps to keep this dog toy intact, making it your new go-to dog game time after time.
- GREAT FOR ALL DOGS: Elevated play pieces in the Hide N’ Slide help dogs access treats and move pieces more easily keeping them entertained and engaged.
- LEVEL 2 CHALLENGE: Different from Level 1 dog games, Level 2 Nina Ottosson dog games present your dog with more interesting ways to problem solve, while giving you new ways to teach and train your dog.
- FROZEN PUZZLE: Mix some canned/wet dog food or raw food with water, pour some of the mixture in the hollows, or place a small piece of sausage or a tasty treat in each of the hollows, pour a little water, put the game in the freezer and let it set. Perfect for energetic dogs, hot weather, or just extended fun.
- PLAY TOGETHER: Nina Ottosson Dog Puzzle Games focus on challenging your dog’s brain. Supervise when playing, and don´t let the dog chew on the toy. Teach your dog how to use the puzzle, play and have fun together. Put away until next time.
- EASY TO CLEAN: To wash your dog’s puzzle, simply remove all treats/kibble and hand wash with warm soapy water, rinse clean and dry. Fill again for more fun!
How to play:
- Place treats in circular blocks and compartments in the base. Swivel flippers to cover tracks.
- Place game on floor and encourage your pet to seek treats.
- Show your dog where the treats are and watch them find the tasty reward!
- Dogs are smarter than you think. Sometimes we just need to teach them! Leave some compartments uncovered for your dog to gain interest.
Size: 33 x 33 cm, height 5 cm / 13 x 13 in, height 1.97 in.
At Petsy, you can find a wide range of dog bowls ranging from puppy bowls to drinking bottles, for every dog from peckish puppies to hungry giants. Choosing a dog food bowl largely depends on your dog’s age, breed, and way of eating. Since all dog bowls do not serve the same purpose, you need to choose the best dog food bowl depending on style, safety, cost, durability, feeding type, and ease of cleaning. A slow feeder bowl, or a slow feeder dog bowl, encourages dogs to eat slowly and mindfully, thereby enhancing digestion. Slow eating dog bowl like the Outward Hound Fun Feeder is an excellent choice for dog parents who have dogs that eat too fast. Similarly, foldable feeding bowls are for mealtimes on the go since they’re so easy to carry around. You could also choose slanted bowls with food concentrated on the bottom that makes it comfortable to eat. While some pets enjoy water fountain bowls, many like double bowls that are ideal for serving food and water together. Choose the best feeding bowl for your dog only at Petsy online!
Which puzzle suits your dog best?
Different types of levels:
- Easy – Level 1: Suits beginners, puppies, dogs who have never played before, and if you are unsure if your dog like puzzle solving for treats. Perfect as slow feeders for dogs
- Medium – Level 2: Suits all kind of dogs, in all sizes and ages.
- Advanced – Level 3: When your dog has mastered level 2 puzzles, you can move up to a more advanced challenging puzzle.
For more information please visit this page to ensure you pick the right one for your pet.
Delivery & Returns
This item will be dispatched within 24 hours. Post dispatch, the delivery times are:
- 24 hours for orders within Metro Mumbai.
- 2-7 working days delivery for orders from other towns/cities in India.
Delivery times may be subject to stock availability, delays caused by shipping partners which are beyond Petsy's control, and as such, delivery times may be extended.
This item is non-returnable. Exchange or store credit available only for defective or damaged products within 7 days of delivery date.