Orijen Kitten & Cat Food
(inclusive of all taxes)
No Returns or Exchanges
Suitable For: Specially formulated for cats over 12 months old.
Key Nutritional Information:
- With 40% richly nourishing protein, Orijen nourishes cats and kittens according to their evolutionary and biological needs.
- Free of rendered poultry meals, 1/3 of the meat ingredients are from dehydrated chicken and turkey (air-dried at low temperatures from fresh meat) for a concentrated source of protein.
- 2/3 of the meat ingredients are fresh (refrigerated, without preservatives) or raw (flash-frozen, without preservatives), including the top 10 ingredients.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh meat, organs, and cartilage or bone, plus fresh, whole fish, and cage-free eggs provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your cat needs.
- Infusions of gently freeze-dried liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, giving Orijen a taste that cats crave.
- Only 3 supplements included - Choline, Zinc and Copper
Petsy Tips: Research from The Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition suggests that mixing wet and dry cat food together is beneficial.
Dry cat food is one of the most commonly used food for cats because of its ease of feeding, ease of storing, and variety of flavours. At Petsy, you get to choose from both Indian and imported brands such as Whiskas dry cat food, Me-O dry cat food, Royal Canin dry cat food and much more! Dry cat food is best suited for cats who enjoy free feeding because it doesn't run the risk of bacterial build-up from being left out for too long. Moreover, dry cat food is reasonably priced, cleans teeth, has a higher shelf life, and can be served with water to make it more palatable besides preventing dehydration. In short, dry cat food is a go-to cat food type for most cat parents! Remember, however, to choose dry cat food in accordance with your cat's age, breed, activity level, and existing health complications.
Fresh chicken meat (18%), fresh turkey meat (7%), fresh whole eggs (5%), fresh chicken liver (5%), fresh whole flounder (4%), fresh whole herring (4%), fresh turkey liver (4%), fresh chicken heart (4%), fresh turkey heart (4%), fresh chicken necks (4%), chicken (dehydrated, 4%), turkey (dehydrated, 4%), whole mackerel (dehydrated, 4%), whole sardine (dehydrated, 4%), whole herring (dehydrated, 4%), chicken fat (3%), whole red lentils, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, lentil fiber, whole pinto beans, whole navy beans, chicken cartilage (dehydrated, 1%), herring oil (1%), chicken liver (freeze-dried), turkey liver (freeze-dried), fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole zucchini, fresh whole parsnips, fresh carrots, fresh whole red delicious apples, fresh whole bartlett pears, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh beet greens, fresh turnip greens, brown kelp, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole saskatoon berries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips. ADDITIVES (per kg): Technological additives: Tocopherol rich extract of natural origin. Nutritional additives: Zinc chelate: 100 mg; Copper chelate: 11 mg; Choline chloride: 1200 mg. Zootechnical additives: Enterococcus faecium NCIMB10415: 600x10^6 CFU.
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: is 4160 kcal/kg (540 kcal per 250ml/130g cup) with calories distributed to support peak conditioning; 40% from protein, 18% from vegetables and fruit, and 43% from fat.
Delivery & Returns
This item will be dispatched within 24 hours. Post dispatch, the delivery times are:
- 24 hours for orders within Metro Mumbai.
- 2-7 working days delivery for orders from other towns/cities in India.
Delivery times may be subject to stock availability, delays caused by shipping partners which are beyond Petsy's control, and as such, delivery times may be extended.
This item is non-returnable. Exchange or store credit available only for defective or damaged products within 7 days of delivery date.