Orijen Dry Dog Food - Puppy (Large Breeds)
(inclusive of all taxes)
No Returns or Exchanges
Breed Type: Large Breeds e.g. German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Labrador
Life Stage: Puppy
- Rich in protein as they contain 80% meats.
- The meats are sourced fresh free-run chicken and turkey, nest-laid eggs and wild-caught fish.
- The meats are fresh and WholePrey i.e. they incorporate fresh meats, organ meats and cartilage in ratios that mirror nature.
- Carbohydrate-limited food featuring lentils, chickpeas, squash, greens and fruits which release sugar slowly, dramatically reducing the potential for fat storage.
- Contain whole fruits vegetables and botanics as they mimic the natural diet and serve as tonics and builders to help strengthen organs and tissues in specific parts of the body, and aid in digestion.
- Does NOT contain:
- Plant proteins extracts or concentrates (potato or pea protein)
- High-glycemic carbohydrates (tapioca, potato, rice)
FAQ: What is the difference between Orijen and Acana Foods?
- The main difference is the meat content. Orijen formulas tend to contain between 85% and 90% meat and fish ingredients while Acana formulas contain between 50% and 75% meat and fish ingredients.
- Orijen’s meat and fish ingredients are fresh, whereas only half of Acana’s meat and fish ingredients are fresh.
- Orijen formulas can contain a more extensive variety of meat and fish ingredients.
- Orijen is more expensive compared to Acana.
*This is a simple comparison between the two brands. To obtain a detailed comparison, specific products should be considered.
The best dry dog food is one that is complete, balanced, tasty, and wholesome. At Petsy, choose from healthy dry dog food brands with the best offers that fit your budget and dog’s health requirements. In addition to stocking top dry dog foods, at Petsy, you can also find the best dry dog foods for Shih Tzus, Labradors, Beagles, German Shepherds, and other breeds. When nutrition is one of the most crucial aspects of a dog’s health and well-being, why compromise?
Fresh chicken meat (14%), fresh turkey meat (7%), fresh cage-free eggs (7%), fresh chicken liver (6%), fresh whole flounder (5%), fresh whole herring (5%), fresh turkey liver (5%), fresh chicken necks (4%), fresh chicken heart (4%), fresh turkey heart (4%), chicken (dehydrated, 4%), turkey (dehydrated, 4%), whole mackerel (dehydrated, 4%), whole sardine (dehydrated, 4%), whole herring (dehydrated, 4%), whole red lentils, whole green lentils, whole green peas, lentil fibre, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, whole pinto beans, whole navy beans, herring oil (1%), chicken cartilage (1%), chicken fat (1%), sun-cured alfalfa, chicken liver (freeze-dried), turkey liver (freeze-dried), fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole zucchini, fresh whole parsnips, fresh carrots, fresh whole Red Delicious apples, fresh whole Bartlett pears, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh beet greens, fresh turnip greens, brown kelp, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole Saskatoon berries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Zinc chelate: 100 mg. Enterococcus faecium NCIMB10415: 600x10^6 CFU.
Metabolizable Energy is 3720 kcal/kg (446 kcal per 250ml/120g cup) with calories distributed to support peak conditioning; 41% from protein, 39% from vegetables and fruit, and 20% from fat.
Delivery & Returns
This item will be dispatched within 24 hours. Post dispatch, the delivery times are:
- 24 hours for orders within Metro Mumbai.
- 2-7 working days delivery for orders from other towns/cities in India.
Delivery times may be subject to stock availability, delays caused by shipping partners which are beyond Petsy's control, and as such, delivery times may be extended.
This item is non-returnable. Exchange or store credit available only for defective or damaged products within 7 days of delivery date.