Pedigree Adult Small Dry Dog Food - Lamb Flavour
(inclusive of all taxes)
No Returns or Exchanges
- Pedigree Adult Small Dog is a complete, balanced and wholesome meal for small breed dogs aged 1-7 years.
- Small dogs have small mouths with tightly packed teeth which makes them susceptible to gum diseases.
- Pedigree Small Dog is formulated with small kibble which helps clean their teeth, promote proper chewing and swallowing and helps support teeth and gum health.
- The kibble is packed with added essential nutrients vital to the healthy growth of your pet.
- It contains added vegetables, quality protein to support healthy muscles and keep dogs active and agile as well as Omega 6, Linoleic ac
Suitable for: Ideal for Chihuahua, Fox Terrier, Pug, Beagle, Cocker Spaniel etc
The best dry dog food is one that is complete, balanced, tasty, and wholesome. At Petsy, choose from healthy dry dog food brands with the best offers that fit your budget and dog’s health requirements. In addition to stocking top dry dog foods, at Petsy, you can also find the best dry dog foods for Shih Tzus, Labradors, Beagles, German Shepherds, and other breeds. When nutrition is one of the most crucial aspects of a dog’s health and well-being, why compromise?
Cereal & Cereal By-Products, Chicken & Chicken By-Products, Meat & Meat By-Products, Defatted Toasted Soya Flour, Soya Oil, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Iodized Salt, Lamb Flavour, Choline Chloride, Antioxidants, Vitamins & Minerals, Carrot Powder, Pea Powder, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate, Permitted Preservatives Flavours & Colours.
1. Do I need to cook Pedigree?
A) No, Pedigree is a ready-to-eat food.
2. What is the difference between other Pedigree Pro food and Pedigree Adult Small Dog food?
A) All Pedigree range maintains same quality and deliver complete nutrition. Pedigree Pro food is a premium product, and it has functional ingredients like colostrum, prebiotics etc that offers some health benefits.
Pedigree Puppy Small dog has essential nutrients to support your pups’ growth potential
3. How to introduce Pedigree Adult Small Dog food to my pet?
A) To feed/start Pedigree, we recommend the seven day conversion process. Add some quantity on day one in current feed. Gradually increase daily to convey into full meal by day seven and make sure that fresh water is available at all times. Remember that too quickly a changeover may upset your pet's metabolic balance and they may also lose interest in food.
4. When should I switch my dog to a Pedigree Adult small dog food?
A) We recommend to start Pedigree Adult small dog food after 9 months of pet age.
5. How long I need to continue this Pedigree Adult small dog food?
A) We recommend you to feed Pedigree Adult Small dog food up to 8 Years of your pet age.
6. My dog does not eat the dry kibble. What do you recommend?
A) We recommend to try Pedigree wet food or Pedigree wet as a topping to encourage eating dry kibbles. Make sure that he has no painful teeth conditions.
7. How do I know how much to feed?
A) Please read the instructions provided on the Pedigree label (package) which provided information on feeding based on body weight /breed and life stage or call on our toll-free number 1800-4071-12121 Monday to Friday between 08:30 am to 05:00 pm.
8. Can I mix pedigree with milk or any other home food?
A) No. We do not recommend mixing Pedigree with Milk because of two reasons.
* Dogs do not produce enzyme lactase hence poor in digesting Milk hence Milk is not recommended for dogs beyond a limit.
* Pedigree is complete and balanced diet hence adding Milk can unbalance the nutrient contents of diet.
9. What else do I need to feed with Pedigree?
A) We recommend not feeding anything with Pedigree. We recommend giving plenty of water with Pedigree.
10. After eating Pedigree my dog is drinking too much of water?
A) It is very natural process as Pedigree is dry product with less than 10% of water unlike home food that contains more than 70% of water. Dogs are supposed to drink lot of water with Pedigree to compensate water requirement.
11. What is the shelf life of this pet food?
A) Best Before date is 12 Months from the date of manufacturing.
12. After opening the bag there is bad smell of food, why? What to do to avoid it?
A) Storing a pet food is very important to retain flavor and taste. Keeping a pet food in sunlight or poor storage condition can make the product undergo oxidation quickly. Take all possible measures to reduce exposure of pet food to air, moisture or heat and also from insects or rats. Buy only the quantity required for few weeks and store in cool and dry places.
13. How should I store the Pedigree pet food?
A) Must be stored in clean, cool and dry place in an airtight container. The storage area must be rodent and insect proof. Pedigree food should be not placed /stored near strong smelling areas or pesticides /chemicals. We recommend not to expose Pedigree bag to sunlight.
Delivery & Returns
This item will be dispatched within 24 hours. Post dispatch, the delivery times are:
- 24 hours for orders within Metro Mumbai.
- 2-7 working days delivery for orders from other towns/cities in India.
Delivery times may be subject to stock availability, delays caused by shipping partners which are beyond Petsy's control, and as such, delivery times may be extended.
This item is non-returnable. Exchange or store credit available only for defective or damaged products within 7 days of delivery date.