Mankind Supplement For Dogs & Cats - Hepamust Syrup for Live Care (200 ml)
(inclusive of all taxes)
No Returns or Exchanges
Hepamust syrup is a highly palatable liver tonic which contains 15 unique herbs.
- Silybum marianum helps in the promoting hepatic tissue regeneration.
- Tinospora cardifolia exerts protective action against toxins.
- Phyllanthus niuri protects liver cells from oxidative stress.
- Hepamust syrup is helpful in the management of idiopathic liver disorders, anorexia, debility, etc. It’s also helpful in promoting rich hair coat and healthy skin in pets.
Fortified with Silymarin:
- A Powerful Antioxidant
- Has powerful free radical scavenging property
- Increases the cellular level of glutathione (a natural antioxidant inside hepatocytes)
- Stabilizes Hepatocyte membrane
- Prevents entry of toxins inside the Hepatocytes & their subsequent damage
- Reduces liver damage
- Reduces inflammation & Inflammatory mediators in liver
- Increases Hepatocyte Regeneration
- Increases the regenerative ability of liver cells by enhancing synthesis of DNA & RNA in liver
Indication / Uses:
- Liver disorders of idiopathic origin
- Drug induced toxicity
- Along with Dewormer & Antibiotic therapy
- Debility, Anorexia / Poor Digestion
- Hepatitis (Jaundice)
- Fatty liver syndrome
- For rich hair coat and healthy skin
Like they say, prevention is always better than cure. Vitamins and supplements help dogs with maintaining overall health, boosting immunity, and reducing the occurrence of age-related diseases. Whether you’re looking for vetoquinol health up pro or hd tablets for dogs, at Petsy, you can find all your dog’s essential vitamins and supplement under one roof. Our extensive range of vitamins and supplements offer skin and coat health, digestive care, anxiety reduction, hip, and joint supplementation, vision care, immunity-boosting, and more. Vitamin supplements for dogs are more than just deficiency correctors, they ensure your dog is always in optimum health no matter their life-stage.
Doses depend on the bodyweight of the pet. It can be given 2 – 3 times daily.
- Up to 5 kg body weight: 2.5 ml or 0.5 tsp two to three times daily
- 5 – 15 kg body weight: 5.0 ml or 1 tsp two to three times daily
- 15 – 25 kg body weight: 7.5 ml or 1.5 tsp two to three times daily
- 25 – 50 kg body weight: 10-15 ml or 2 – 3 tsp two to three times daily
- Above 50 kg body weight: 30 ml or 2 tbsp two to three times daily
Can be mixed with the food / water or can be given directly. Can be given to cats. Always follow vets recommendations and advise.
Each 100 ml contains:
- Silybum marianum – 3.75%,
- Tephrosia purpurea – 2.50%,
- Solanum nigrum – 1.50%,
- Edipta alba – 1.50%
- Tinospora cordifolia – 1.50%,
- Centella asiatica – 1.50%
- Cichorium intybus – 1.50%,
- Phyllanthus niruri – 1.50%,
- Fumaria parviflora – 1.25%,
- Cassia occidentalis – 0.75%,
- Berhavia diffusa – 0.75%,
- Terminalia arjuna – 0.75%,
- Terminalia chebula – 0.38%
- Embelia ribes – 0.75%
- Ocimum sanctum – 0.10%
- Syrup base.
Delivery & Returns
This item will be dispatched within 24 hours. Post dispatch, the delivery times are:
- 24 hours for orders within Metro Mumbai.
- 2-7 working days delivery for orders from other towns/cities in India.
Delivery times may be subject to stock availability, delays caused by shipping partners which are beyond Petsy's control, and as such, delivery times may be extended.
This item is non-returnable. Exchange or store credit available only for defective or damaged products within 7 days of delivery date.
For more details, please view our Returns Policy.