- Petcare Nutricoat Advance is a unique Concentrated Fatty Acids supplement that can be administered to dogs to act as treatment for allergies and other skin related disorders.
- It is a scientifically designed feed supplement which is a blend of the most active form of essential fatty acids including Omega 3, Omega 6, EPA & DHA.
- It can also be used as an efficient medicine against Pyoderma, Mange, Yeast infection, Flea Bite Dermatitis, Atopy and most other types of fungal skin infections.
- The medicine can be administered orally by feeding it directly to your pet or by mixing it with his food and water. The recommended dosage is 0.5ml for every kilogram of body weight to be given once daily.
- Petcare NutriCoat Advance contains all the crucial concentrated fatty acids to help your pet fight allergies and skin problems. Give your pet Nutricoat Advance and watch as his coat gets more shiny and lustrous with time.
Composition - Omega 6 and omega 3
Dosage - Dogs - 5 gms per day, Pregnant / Nursing bitches - 10 gms per day
Storage - Store in cool dry place
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
All Petsy orders will be dispatched within 24 hours.
- 0-3 working days delivery for orders within Mumbai
- 2-7 working days delivery for orders from other towns/cities in India.
Delivery times may be subject to stock availability, delays caused by shipping partners which are beyond Petsy's control, and as such, delivery times may be extended.
Petsy will provide regular updates on your delivery status.