Petsan Supplements for Cats - Feverin-P (30ml)
(inclusive of all taxes)
No Returns or Exchanges
- Fast acting pain relief & Antipyretic Formulation.
- Kalmegha & Kirat tika content relieves from unknown chronic fever.
- Takes care of kidney related pyrexic problems.
- Immune booster, also supportive in atmospheric stress management cases.
- Herbal base, no side effect in dogs & cats.
- Cat: 1ml to 2ml twice daily.
- Kitten:0.8ml to 1ml twice daily,
- Or, As recommended by veterinarians.
Like how you'd take vitamins if you aren't getting all your nutrients through food because you're a picky eater or you just don't have the time to plan meals, cats on homemade diets benefit from cat vitamin and mineral supplements to keep them healthy. Cat vitamins are often found as multivitamins, i.e. a mix of essential nutrients in the form of cat vitamin tablets; bone and joint vitamins, i.e. cat vitamin syrup rich in calcium and phosphorus; skin and coat vitamins, i.e. those rich in vitamin A and E and so on. Depending on which vitamin or vitamins your cat requires the most, your veterinarian will prescribe the necessary dosage. At Petsy, we have India’s widest range of cat vitamins and minerals that ensure your cat’s optimum health and well-being.
Delivery & Returns
This item will be dispatched within 24 hours. Post dispatch, the delivery times are:
- 24 hours for orders within Metro Mumbai.
- 2-7 working days delivery for orders from other towns/cities in India.
Delivery times may be subject to stock availability, delays caused by shipping partners which are beyond Petsy's control, and as such, delivery times may be extended.
This item is non-returnable. Exchange or store credit available only for defective or damaged products within 7 days of delivery date.
For more details, please view our Returns Policy.