Petstages Cat Toys - Catnip Dental Health Cat Chew Toy - Pack of 2
(inclusive of all taxes)
No Returns or Exchanges
Catnip Dental Chews by Petstages clean teeth and massage gums to improve your cat’s dental health! Made with mesh netting material that's gentle on the gums while also helping remove soft plaque and tartar. These adorable dental cat chew toys are stuffed with catnip to attract your kitty and energize them to play. Lightweight and constructed with different features such as feathers, bells, and various fabrics for a multi-sensory experience your kitty is sure to come love! These dental chew toys come in a variety of styles perfect for cats of all ages!
- helps clean teeth:Petstages dental cat chew toys are made with mesh material that gently cleans soft plaque and tartar off your kitty's teeth as they play and chew.
- toss and bat:Bring out the little hunter in your cat with the Petstages Catnip Dental Health cat chew toy! This adorable chew toy is perfect for engaging your cat in a playful game or letting them bat and swat on their own.
- promotes positive chewing behavior:Whether you have a kitten that's teething or an older feline that loves to chew, these dental cat chew toys by Petstages can help satisfy their urges and redirect their behavior away from your hands and furniture!
- catnip stuffed chew toy:Stuffed with dried catnip for an irresistible bite from the moment your cat sinks their teeth into one of these cute cat chew toys!
- play it safe:No toy is indestructible. Do not leave toys with unsupervised pets. Remove and replace toy if damaged.
Petsy Tip: If your cat plays with certain toys all day, create a hide-and-seek game for your cat to enrich playtime. Hide their favorite toys in fun spots around your home. This can make playtime fun and also help reduce your cat's boredom.
Cat toys - they’re attractive, they’re fun, and well, they sometimes excite the hooman more than the cat. Every cat has a favorite set of toys, be it balls, feather toys, squeaky toys, interactive wands etc. The best way to know your cats favorite toys is to allow them to choose which they’d like to play with - cats that have a high prey drive prefer chasing, pouncing, and running, and enjoy balls, feather toys, cat trees, agility courses, and treasure hunts. Contrarily, cats that enjoy focus over play, enjoy interactive toys, puzzles, scent work and so on. It is always best to give your cat a mic of both types of toys, i.e. one that exercises the body and one that challenges the brain. Most teaser cat toys that are bright and/or emit sounds that mimic sounds of prey, are loved by curious kittens since their ears are very receptive to new sounds, especially high-pitched ones. As is mental and physical exercise, so is relaxation - matatabi and catnip toys are increasingly popular for their benefit to a cat’s emotional well-being. Whether you choose a cat soft toy or feather cat toy, the best cat toys online are found only at Petsy!