Petstages Cat Toys - Tons of Tails Dental Cat Toy
(inclusive of all taxes)
No Returns or Exchanges
Tons of Tails by Petstages is perfect for cats that love to chew! This brightly colored dental cat toy is made of rope, ribbon, and cotton streamers all rolled up around a central catnip-filled core designed to entice your kitty while also supporting their oral health. Lightweight and small enough to carry, your cat will enjoy batting and tossing this cat chew toy around in a playful frenzy that is sure to keep them stimulated and satisfied.
- three textures help clean teeth:Made with rope, ribbon, and cotton fabrics to help clean your kitty's teeth and satisfy their urge to bite as they chew on this colorful cat toy!
- lightweight & floppy:Perfect for carrying and chasing, this small dental cat toy is great for cats who enjoy bringing their favorite toys around with them.
- redirect destructive behavior:If your kitty chews on shoelaces, cords, and other potentially harmful items, then this catnip-filled cat toy is an ideal alternative that's sure to please them while keeping them safe.
- catnip filled:The Tons of Tails dental cat toy is also filled with tons of catnip to keep your kitty excited and engaged for hours!
- play it safe:No toy is indestructible. Do not leave toys with unsupervised pets. Remove and replace toy if damaged.
Petsy Tip: If your cat plays with certain toys all day, create a hide-and-seek game for your cat to enrich playtime. Hide their favorite toys in fun spots around your home. This can make playtime fun and also help reduce your cat's boredom.
Cat toys - they’re attractive, they’re fun, and well, they sometimes excite the hooman more than the cat. Every cat has a favorite set of toys, be it balls, feather toys, squeaky toys, interactive wands etc. The best way to know your cats favorite toys is to allow them to choose which they’d like to play with - cats that have a high prey drive prefer chasing, pouncing, and running, and enjoy balls, feather toys, cat trees, agility courses, and treasure hunts. Contrarily, cats that enjoy focus over play, enjoy interactive toys, puzzles, scent work and so on. It is always best to give your cat a mic of both types of toys, i.e. one that exercises the body and one that challenges the brain. Most teaser cat toys that are bright and/or emit sounds that mimic sounds of prey, are loved by curious kittens since their ears are very receptive to new sounds, especially high-pitched ones. As is mental and physical exercise, so is relaxation - matatabi and catnip toys are increasingly popular for their benefit to a cat’s emotional well-being. Whether you choose a cat soft toy or feather cat toy, the best cat toys online are found only at Petsy!