Petstages Cat Toys - Toss N' Flip Chips Cat Chew Toy
(inclusive of all taxes)
No Returns or Exchanges
Help improve kitty's dental health while they play! Cats have a natural instinct to chase and pounce and the Petstages Toss N' Flip Chips chew toys are purrfect for creating appropriate natural play through batting, swatting and pouncing. Catnip infused to keep kitty interested and engaged, the textured surface helps improve dental health and massages gums.
- helps clean teeth:The Petstages Toss N' Flip Chips cat chew toys are designed with pliable rubber and multiple textures that help to floss and improve dental health while cats chew and play.
- toss and bat:Cats have a natural instinct to bat and pounce and Toss N' Flip Chips cat toys are lightweight enough for kitties to bat and swat and perfect for tossing and flipping to encourage playful pouncing.
- catnip infused:Infused with catnip oil to attract and keep cats interested while encouraging healthy chewing.
- building bonds:Connect and strengthen bond with your cat through interactive play! Lift the edge of the Toss N' Flip Chips with your finger to flip and toss, encouraging pouncing and batting play with your curious kitty.
- play all day:Play is essential to every cat's happiness. That's why we designed the Toss N' Flip Chips to help stimulate play and allow cats to use their natural instincts in appropriate play.
Petsy Tip: If your cat plays with certain toys all day, create a hide-and-seek game for your cat to enrich playtime. Hide their favorite toys in fun spots around your home. This can make playtime fun and also help reduce your cat's boredom.
Cat toys - they’re attractive, they’re fun, and well, they sometimes excite the hooman more than the cat. Every cat has a favorite set of toys, be it balls, feather toys, squeaky toys, interactive wands etc. The best way to know your cats favorite toys is to allow them to choose which they’d like to play with - cats that have a high prey drive prefer chasing, pouncing, and running, and enjoy balls, feather toys, cat trees, agility courses, and treasure hunts. Contrarily, cats that enjoy focus over play, enjoy interactive toys, puzzles, scent work and so on. It is always best to give your cat a mic of both types of toys, i.e. one that exercises the body and one that challenges the brain. Most teaser cat toys that are bright and/or emit sounds that mimic sounds of prey, are loved by curious kittens since their ears are very receptive to new sounds, especially high-pitched ones. As is mental and physical exercise, so is relaxation - matatabi and catnip toys are increasingly popular for their benefit to a cat’s emotional well-being. Whether you choose a cat soft toy or feather cat toy, the best cat toys online are found only at Petsy!