Petstages Melon Madness Puzzle & Play Cat Game
(inclusive of all taxes)
No Returns or Exchanges
Your smarty cats will love the challenge of the Melon Madness Puzzle & Play by Nina Ottosson. Cats bat at the pegs and swivel the seeds to uncover the 12 hidden treat compartments. Adjust the difficulty of the puzzle to make it easier for beginners or more challenging for super smarty cats. Each puzzle comes with a Tips and Tricks info sheet to help you get the most out of your puzzle. Replace your standard bowl and feed your cat from the puzzle to engage their natural hunting and foraging instincts. The puzzle holds up to 1/4th cup of food, and is made with food safe materials that you can trust with your kitty.
- great for curious cats :Stimulates cat's natural foraging instincts. Cats "hunt" for their reward by batting the pegs and swatting the seeds to reveal hidden treats.
- replace your bowl:Treat puzzles can be used for daily feeding to encourage a healthy eating pace. Puzzle holds up to 1/4 cup of food.
- keeps cats busy:12 hidden treat compartments keep cats occupied. Adjust the difficulty of the puzzle as your kitty learns. For beginners place the treats in the cups for easier play; for increased difficulty place treats in the hole of the peg piece so cats have to slide the peg to reach the treats.
- bpa pvc & phthalate free:Made with food safe materials that you can trust with your kitty.
- no removable parts:for safer play and easy cleaning; never worry about losing play pieces!
Cat toys - they’re attractive, they’re fun, and well, they sometimes excite the hooman more than the cat. Every cat has a favorite set of toys, be it balls, feather toys, squeaky toys, interactive wands etc. The best way to know your cats favorite toys is to allow them to choose which they’d like to play with - cats that have a high prey drive prefer chasing, pouncing, and running, and enjoy balls, feather toys, cat trees, agility courses, and treasure hunts. Contrarily, cats that enjoy focus over play, enjoy interactive toys, puzzles, scent work and so on. It is always best to give your cat a mic of both types of toys, i.e. one that exercises the body and one that challenges the brain. Most teaser cat toys that are bright and/or emit sounds that mimic sounds of prey, are loved by curious kittens since their ears are very receptive to new sounds, especially high-pitched ones. As is mental and physical exercise, so is relaxation - matatabi and catnip toys are increasingly popular for their benefit to a cat’s emotional well-being. Whether you choose a cat soft toy or feather cat toy, the best cat toys online are found only at Petsy!
Delivery & Returns
This item will be dispatched within 24 hours. Post dispatch, the delivery times are:
- 24 hours for orders within Metro Mumbai.
- 2-7 working days delivery for orders from other towns/cities in India.
Delivery times may be subject to stock availability, delays caused by shipping partners which are beyond Petsy's control, and as such, delivery times may be extended.
This item is non-returnable. Exchange or store credit available only for defective or damaged products within 7 days of delivery date.