Petstages Dog Chew Toy ORKA Petite Chew Pair
(inclusive of all taxes)
No Returns or Exchanges
The Orka Petite Chew Pair by Petstages are tough toys for tiny mouths! Multiple textures massage gums, while canvas streamers add fun and interest. This Petite Pair comes in different shapes and are made with textures that help massage your dog's gums while they chew and play.
Suitable Breeds: Small/Mini Breeds
Sizing (L x W x H):
- Pine Cone measures - 3.5" x 1.5" x 0.5"
- Bone measures - 5" x 1.75" x 1.5"
- ORKA toys are made for power chewers, providing your pup with an appropriate chew while helping to reduce boredom and destructive behavior.
- Fun shape can be carried and tossed
- Made of a durable, non-toxic, synthetic rubber
- Solid construction for added durability
- Flat bone shape helps exercise jaw muscles
- Rope and streamers help remove soft tartar as dog chews
- Multiple textures massage gums and keep interest
- It bounces & floats for added fun both indoors and outdoors.
Petsy Tips: Buy toy sizes that are appropriate. You wouldn’t buy an oversized chew toy for a chihuahua. Likewise, a toy that’s too small for a larger dog could be a potential choking hazard. Find the right size of dog toy for your pet to maximize safety and enjoyment.
Playtime - every dog’s absolute favorite! From acting as a perfect bonding opportunity to making exercise fun, dog toys are important not just as a stress-reliever but also for your dog’s overall health and happiness. Whether it’s the never-ending game of tug or learning new tricks and rules of the house, dog toys act as a positive reinforcer. The best dog toys online are those that offer a range of motion to your dog’s body like treats dispensing dog toys, interactive toys, balls, discs, rope toys, and chew toys. At Petsy, we offer the best dog toys online whether it’s for chewing or dental upkeep. We have an extensive variety of toys to curb boredom, relieve anxiety, and provide comfort. These dog toys online reinforce human-canine bonds, thereby fostering long-lasting relationships between parents and their puppers!