Petsy - Reflective Collars for Street Animals
(inclusive of all taxes)
No Returns or Exchanges
Reflective collars made especially for street animals made from nylon webbing fabric with a reflective strip at the centre which glows in the dark, increasing visibility of stray animals at night and gives them a sense of belongingness.
- It has been carefully crafted, stitched and finished with the best hardware for superior strength and supreme quality
- Made from nylon webbing fabric with a reflective strip at the centre
- Quick dry
- Lightweight and easily adjustable
- Made with lots of love
- A collaboration by Mutt Of Course and Petsy
- Pack of 1, 5 or 10 collars in assorted colours (Please allow Petsy to select the colours for you based on availability)
How will the reflective collars help the streeties?
- Glows in the dark, increasing visibility of street animals at night
- Assist with identification
- Discourage others from exerting unkind behaviours as the collar provides a notion of belongingness
Please note a variety of colours will be shipped depending on stock availability. Please allow Petsy to choose for you. If you have a specific request, please do mention this in the order notes on the cart page and we will try our best to accommodate within whatever stock is available at that time (however adding a note does not guarantee we will be able to fulfill your request).
Almost every dog loves to go on long walks, but does every parent enjoy the same? Dog collars and leashes are a crucial, yet often underestimated part of walktime. Like they say, there’s a leash for every dog, and a dog for every leash - dogs require different leashes at different stages of training. For example, while starting out, puppies need a long leash to learn how to come back when called or to give them the freedom to explore whilst having some control. Contrarily, dogs that are learning to heel require shorter leashes to understand what’s required of them. Every leash is paired with the right dog collar, which is primarily determined by a the dog’s age and training level. Oftentimes, collars are used to give the parent some amount of control whilst allowing the dog freedom on walks. Dog collars online come in a variety of designs, ranging from but not limited to, nylon, martingale, printed and so on. Find all the best of your dog’s training essentials only Petsy!