PetWale Martingale Collar - Orange and Blue
(inclusive of all taxes)
Eligible for Returns / Exchanges
- Looser than traditional collars for less fur breakage, tangles and skin irritation.
- Made with comfortable fabrics and rust-proof metallic fittings.
- A martingale style collar gives a gentler form of correction than a choke collar, and is recommended by many top trainers for obedience training.
- A tug on the leash applies even pressure around the neck, preventing trachea damage
- Secure contact holds scared, aggressive, or excited dogs from escape when they pull
Wearing a martingale collar:
- Adjust collar to a size bigger than the dog’s head
- Slip the largest loop over the dog’s head
- Pull the collar to the narrowest part of the dog’s head and adjust buckle to tighten, allowing space for 3 fingers
- Attach the leash to the D-ring on the smaller loop and check when pulled that the two buckles do not meet.
Almost every dog loves to go on long walks, but does every parent enjoy the same? Dog collars and leashes are a crucial, yet often underestimated part of walktime. Like they say, there’s a leash for every dog, and a dog for every leash - dogs require different leashes at different stages of training. For example, while starting out, puppies need a long leash to learn how to come back when called or to give them the freedom to explore whilst having some control. Contrarily, dogs that are learning to heel require shorter leashes to understand what’s required of them. Every leash is paired with the right dog collar, which is primarily determined by a the dog’s age and training level. Oftentimes, collars are used to give the parent some amount of control whilst allowing the dog freedom on walks. Dog collars online come in a variety of designs, ranging from but not limited to, nylon, martingale, printed and so on. Find all the best of your dog’s training essentials only Petsy!