PetWale Multi-function Leash - Red with blue loops
(inclusive of all taxes)
Eligible for Returns / Exchanges
- One leash, Seven different uses!
- Made with a customised cotton blend to give softness for your palms and strength for your uses.
- This leash can be used to:
- walk your on a long leash or a short-tighter hold
- to tie them at a distance or to keep them close by.
- It can be used for hands-free dog walking or to walk 2 dogs together.
- With a loop for a tighter grip during walks in traffic areas, this leash solves all your walking needs!
Almost every dog loves to go on long walks, but does every parent enjoy the same? Dog collars and leashes are a crucial, yet often underestimated part of walktime. Like they say, there’s a leash for every dog, and a dog for every leash - dogs require different leashes at different stages of training. For example, while starting out, puppies need a long leash to learn how to come back when called or to give them the freedom to explore whilst having some control. Contrarily, dogs that are learning to heel require shorter leashes to understand what’s required of them. Every leash is paired with the right dog collar, which is primarily determined by a the dog’s age and training level. Oftentimes, collars are used to give the parent some amount of control whilst allowing the dog freedom on walks. Dog collars online come in a variety of designs, ranging from but not limited to, nylon, martingale, printed and so on. Find all the best of your dog’s training essentials only Petsy!