Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Rottweiler Puppy Dry Dog Food
(inclusive of all taxes)
No Returns or Exchanges
Royal Canin Rottweiler Junior is tailor-made to suit the unique nutritional needs of your Rottweiler puppy. This premium dry dog food is formulated with an adapted protein content and a specific ratio of calcium and phosphorus to support healthy muscle and bone development. The addition of the antioxidant, L-carnitine, also helps your puppy to maintain their ideal body weight as they grow. With their unique jaws, this kibble is designed to encourage your puppy to pick up and eat their food with ease. With their developing digestive system, this junior formula contains highly digestible protein to promote a balanced intestinal flora and optimal digestive tolerance, and also an antioxidant complex to support your puppys natural defences.
Breed Type: Rottweiler
Life Stage: Puppies up to 18 months
- Immune system support : Growth is an essential stage in your dog’s life: it is the time of big changes, discoveries and new encounters. During this key period, the puppy’s immune system develops gradually. Rottweiler puppy helps support your puppy’s natural defences thanks particularly to a patented* complex of antioxidants including vitamin E. *France, patent No EP1146870.
- Muscle & bone development : Helps support muscle and bone development thanks to an adapted protein content and adequate levels of calcium and phosphorus. This formula also contains L-carnitine.
- Digestive health : Combination of nutrients with high quality protein (L.I.P.*) and prebiotics (FOS) to support digestive health and balance of intestinal flora, which contributes to good stool quality. *Protein selected for its very high digestibility.
- Exclusive kibble: special molossoid jaw : A kibble exclusively designed to make it easier for the Rottweiler puppy to pick up and to encourage him to chew.
The best dry dog food is one that is complete, balanced, tasty, and wholesome. At Petsy, choose from healthy dry dog food brands with the best offers that fit your budget and dog’s health requirements. In addition to stocking top dry dog foods, at Petsy, you can also find the best dry dog foods for Shih Tzus, Labradors, Beagles, German Shepherds, and other breeds. When nutrition is one of the most crucial aspects of a dog’s health and well-being, why compromise?
Composition: dehydrated poultry protein, rice, vegetable protein isolate*, maize flour, maize, animal fats, dehydrated pork protein*, wheat flour, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, beet pulp, vegetable fibres, soya oil, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides (0.34%), psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), yeasts extracts (source of betaglucans), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Additives (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 26500 IU, Vitamin D3: 700 IU, Vitamin E: 530 mg - E1 (Iron): 41 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.1 mg, E4 (Copper): 13 mg, E5 (Manganese): 54 mg, E6 (Zinc): 135 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.09 mg - L-carnitine: 300 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Sensory additives: Yucca extract: 125 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Analytical constituants: Protein: 31.0% - Fat content: 16.0% - Crude ash: 7.9% - Crude fibres: 1.8% - Calcium: 1.26% - Phosphorus: 1% .
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
Petsy will provide regular updates on your delivery status.
Delivery & Returns
This item will be dispatched within 24 hours. Post dispatch, the delivery times are:
- 24 hours for orders within Metro Mumbai.
- 2-7 working days delivery for orders from other towns/cities in India.
Delivery times may be subject to stock availability, delays caused by shipping partners which are beyond Petsy's control, and as such, delivery times may be extended.
This item is non-returnable. Exchange or store credit available only for defective or damaged products within 7 days of delivery date.