Royal Canin Feline Breed Nutrition Persian Kitten Breed Dry Cat Food
(inclusive of all taxes)
No Returns or Exchanges
Persian kittens have typical breed characteristics that need to be taken into account when you choose its food. Your Persian kitten's wellbeing and growth deserves special attention, especially while its immune system is still developing.ROYAL CANIN® Persian Kitten is formulated with the specific needs of your Persian kitten in mind.
- Special brachycephalic jaw - This specially designed tiny rectangular kibble with a soft texture is easy for the Persian kitten to pick up and chew.
- Exclusive formula - Omega 3 & Omega 6 fatty acids
- Healthy growth & long hair - During growth, the Persian kitten develops a long, dense and silky coat, the hallmark of the breed. With adapted protein content, and precisely balanced vitamins and minerals (including calcium and phosphorus) to help support healthy growth while contributing to healthy skin and a beautiful coat. Enriched with Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids.
- Digestive performance - During the growth period, the kitten’s digestive system is immature and continues developing gradually. A combination of highly digestible protein (L.I.P.*) to help support healthy digestion, an adapted fibre content (including psyllium) and prebiotics to promote a balance in the intestinal flora. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
- Immune system support - During the growth period, the kitten’s immune system develops gradually. A patented complex* of antioxidants, including vitamin E, helps support the kitten’s natural defences. *France, patent No EP1146870.
- L.I.P. digestive science innovation - Selected high quality proteins with digestibility over 90%, for digestive health and stool quality.
Dry cat food is one of the most commonly used food for cats because of its ease of feeding, ease of storing, and variety of flavours. At Petsy, you get to choose from both Indian and imported brands such as Whiskas dry cat food, Me-O dry cat food, Royal Canin dry cat food and much more! Dry cat food is best suited for cats who enjoy free feeding because it doesn't run the risk of bacterial build-up from being left out for too long. Moreover, dry cat food is reasonably priced, cleans teeth, has a higher shelf life, and can be served with water to make it more palatable besides preventing dehydration. In short, dry cat food is a go-to cat food type for most cat parents! Remember, however, to choose dry cat food in accordance with your cat's age, breed, activity level, and existing health complications.
Composition: Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, animal fats, maize, vegetable protein isolate*, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, yeasts and parts thereof, fish oil, soya oil, minerals, psyllium husks and seeds (0.5%), fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), yeast extracts (source of betaglucans), borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein).
Additives (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 32000 IU, Vitamin D3: 900 IU, Vitamin E: 650 mg, E1 (Iron): 33 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.4 mg, E4 (Copper): 10 mg, E5 (Manganese): 44 mg, E6 (Zinc): 128 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.07 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Analytical constituents: Protein: 32% - Fat con-tent: 22% - Crude ash: 7.9% - Crude fibres: 2.7% - Calcium: 1.2% - Phosphorus: 1% - Per kg: Omega 6 fatty acids: 49.9 g - Omega 3 fatty acids: 10.6 g.
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
Delivery & Returns
This item will be dispatched within 24 hours. Post dispatch, the delivery times are:
- 24 hours for orders within Metro Mumbai.
- 2-7 working days delivery for orders from other towns/cities in India.
Delivery times may be subject to stock availability, delays caused by shipping partners which are beyond Petsy's control, and as such, delivery times may be extended.
This item is non-returnable. Exchange or store credit available only for defective or damaged products within 7 days of delivery date.