Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Fit Adult Dry Cat Food
(inclusive of all taxes)
No Returns or Exchanges
ROYAL CANIN® Fit 32 is suitable for adult cats between 1-7 years old, it's been specially designed to meet all of your cat's nutritional requirements for supporting and maintaining the healthy situation that your cat is currently in.Your cat needs high quality nutrition to meet all the requirements of adulthood - that's why ROYAL CANIN® Fit 32 has an optimal nutrient profile that contains the right level of beneficial nutrients to help support and maintain the good health of your adult cat.
What's more, ROYAL CANIN® Fit 32 is formulated with a balance of beneficial nutrients - such as a variety of vitamins and minerals - to help in maintaining a healthy urinary system for adult cats like yours.Thanks to the inclusion of specific dietary fibres, ROYAL CANIN® Fit 32 also helps to rid your cat of hair and fur it may have ingested. This ultimately means that occurrence of hairballs is significantly reduced.
Suitable For: Adult Cats over 1 year old
- Optimal nutrient profile : To meet the specific requirements of adulthood, cats need nutrition of a high quality. Fit 32 is a balanced and complete feed which contains the right level of beneficial nutrients to maintain adult cats in good health.
- Healthy weight : The adapted calorie content of the Fit 32 formula helps maintain the ideal weight of adult cats having a moderate amount of exercise.
- Hairball reduction : Fit 32 helps stimulate intestinal transit and the elimination of ingested hair thanks to specific fibres including psyllium.
- Urinary health : Formulated to help maintain health of an adult cat’s urinary system.
Dry cat food is one of the most commonly used food for cats because of its ease of feeding, ease of storing, and variety of flavours. At Petsy, you get to choose from both Indian and imported brands such as Whiskas dry cat food, Me-O dry cat food, Royal Canin dry cat food and much more! Dry cat food is best suited for cats who enjoy free feeding because it doesn't run the risk of bacterial build-up from being left out for too long. Moreover, dry cat food is reasonably priced, cleans teeth, has a higher shelf life, and can be served with water to make it more palatable besides preventing dehydration. In short, dry cat food is a go-to cat food type for most cat parents! Remember, however, to choose dry cat food in accordance with your cat's age, breed, activity level, and existing health complications.
Composition: dehydrated poultry protein, rice, wheat, animal fats, maize, vegetable fibres, wheat flour, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable protein isolate*, maize gluten, yeasts and parts thereof, beet pulp, soya oil, fish oil, psyllium husks and seeds, minerals, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), marigold extract (source of lutein).
Additives (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 13000 IU, Vitamin D3: 700 IU, E1 (Iron): 32 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.2 mg, E4 (Copper): 10 mg, E5 (Manganese): 42 mg, E6 (Zinc): 126 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg - Zootechnical additives: Ammonium chloride: 5 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Analytical constituants: Protein: 32% - Fat content: 15% - Crude ash: 7.2% - Crude fibres: 4.6%.
* L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
Delivery & Returns
This item will be dispatched within 24 hours. Post dispatch, the delivery times are:
- 24 hours for orders within Metro Mumbai.
- 2-7 working days delivery for orders from other towns/cities in India.
Delivery times may be subject to stock availability, delays caused by shipping partners which are beyond Petsy's control, and as such, delivery times may be extended.
This item is non-returnable. Exchange or store credit available only for defective or damaged products within 7 days of delivery date.