Growth is an essential stage in your kitten's life - it's a time of big changes, significant discoveries and new encounters. During this period, it's important to make sure your kitten gets the right kind of nutrients to support healthy growth and development.
The second age growth stage is a key period for your kitten because its immune system still developing at a gradual pace. ROYAL CANIN® Kitten food helps to support your kitten's natural defences during this time, thanks particularly to a patented complex of antioxidants, including the highly beneficial vitamin E.
ROYAL CANIN® Kitten is suitable for kittens up to 12 months old and has an enhanced digestive tolerance thanks to the inclusion of L.I.P - a protein selected due its 90% digestibility rate.
To cater to each cat's individual preferences, ROYAL CANIN® Kitten is also available as wet food in delicious gravy or succulent jelly. If you're considering mixed feeding, simply follow our feeding guidelines to ensure your cat gets an accurate amount of both wet and dry food for optimal benefit.
Suitable For: Kittens up to 12 months
- Immune system support : Growth is an essential stage in the kitten’s life: it is the time of big changes, discoveries and new encounters. During this key period, the kitten’s immune system develops gradually. Kitten helps support the 2nd age kitten’s natural defences thanks particularly to a patented* complex of antioxidants including vitamin E. *France, patent No EP1146870.
- Digestive health : Enhanced digestive tolerance thanks to highly digestible protein (L.I.P.*) and prebiotics (including FOS). *Protein selected for its very high digestibility.
- Healthy growth : Adapted content of protein, vitamins and minerals including vitamin D and calcium. High energy content to fit this intense growth period.
- L.I.P. : Selected protein with digestibility over 90% (Royal Canin).
Composition: dehydrated poultry protein, rice, vegetable protein isolate*, animal fats, maize flour, hydrolysed animal proteins, wheat flour, maize gluten, yeasts and parts thereof, beet pulp, vegetable fibres, fish oil, soya oil, minerals, fructo-oligo-saccharides (0.38%), psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), yeast extracts (source of betaglucans), marigold extract (source of lutein).
Additives (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 21500 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, Vitamin E: 600 mg, E1 (Iron): 32.3 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.2 mg, E4 (Copper): 9.9 mg, E5 (Manganese): 42 mg, E6 (Zinc): 116.5 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.05 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Analytical constituents: Protein: 36% - Fat content: 18% - Crude ash: 7.7% - Crude fibres: 2.3% - Calcium: 1.2%.
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
Delivery & Returns
This item will be dispatched within 24 hours. Post dispatch, the delivery times are:
- 24 hours for orders within Metro Mumbai.
- 2-7 working days delivery for orders from other towns/cities in India.
Delivery times may be subject to stock availability, delays caused by shipping partners which are beyond Petsy's control, and as such, delivery times may be extended.
This item is non-returnable. Exchange or store credit available only for defective or damaged products within 7 days of delivery date.