Suitable for Labrador Retrievers aged 15 months old and over, ROYAL CANIN® Labrador Retriever Adult is specially formulated with all the nutritional needs of your adult dog in mind.
ROYAL CANIN® Labrador Retriever Adult contains an adapted calorie content – including an increased protein level and a reduced fat intake to help your dog maintain a healthy weight.The structure of a Labrador Retriever's water-resistant coat insulates it from the cold. Therefore, the condition of a Labrador Retriever's coat is essential.
Through the inclusion of specific nutrients, including omega-3 fatty acids EPA & DHA, ROYAL CANIN® Labrador Retriever Adult helps support to healthy bones and joints.
Breed Type: Labrador Retrievers
Life Stage: Adults over 15 months old
- Ideal weight : The Labrador Retriever is known for his tendency to gain weight. This formula helps maintain the Labrador Retriever’s ideal weight thanks to an adapted calorie content.
- Bone & joint health : This specific formula helps support healthy bones and joints and maintain ideal weight. Enriched with EPA & DHA.
- Healthy skin & coat : Labrador Retriever Adult helps support the skin’s “barrier” role (exclusive complex) and maintain skin and coat health (EPA & DHA). Enriched with borage oil.
- Exclusive kibble design : The kibble’s texture and formula are adapted to the Labrador Retriever dog, and its exclusive shape helps reduce the rate of food intake.
Composition: dehydrated poultry protein, rice, wheat, maize, maize gluten, vegetable protein isolate*, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, yeasts and parts thereof, fish oil, soya oil, minerals, psyllium husks and seeds, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), borage oil (0.1%), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Additives (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 27000 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 68 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.9 mg, E4 (Copper): 4 mg, E5 (Manganese): 41 mg, E6 (Zinc): 135 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.21 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Sensory additives:tea extract (source of polyphenols): 150 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Analytical constituants: Protein: 30.0% - Fat content: 13.0% - Crude ash: 6.5% - Crude fibres: 3.5% - Per kg: EPA/DHA: 4 g.
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
Feeding instruction: see table. Batch number, factory registration number and best before date: see information on packaging. To be stored in a cool, dry place.
Delivery & Returns
This item will be dispatched within 24 hours. Post dispatch, the delivery times are:
- 24 hours for orders within Metro Mumbai.
- 2-7 working days delivery for orders from other towns/cities in India.
Delivery times may be subject to stock availability, delays caused by shipping partners which are beyond Petsy's control, and as such, delivery times may be extended.
This item is non-returnable. Exchange or store credit available only for defective or damaged products within 7 days of delivery date.