If your cat is pregnant or has given birth recently, it's important that both she and her kittens have the correct nutritional support to ensure continued health for the mother, and the best start possible for the kittens.
ROYAL CANIN® Mother & Babycat is formulated with the nutritional needs of the mother and her kittens in mind.Suitable for gestating/lactating queens as well as 1-4 month old kittens, this food contains a patented complex of antioxidants which help to support the kittens' natural defences.
The soft texture of the kibble makes it easy for the kittens to chew and swallow, allowing them to get used to solid food as part of their diet.ROYAL CANIN® Mother & Babycat is specially enhanced for digestive tolerance as it reduces the amount of undigested nutrients. It's enriched with DHA, which is a natural omega-3 fatty acid that helps to support your kitten's general brain development.
Suitable For: Kittens under 12 months and pregnant mothers
Key Nutritional Information:
- Immune system support : Between 4 and 12 weeks after birth, the natural immunity acquired from the mother’s colostrum decreases gradually. Mother & babycat helps support the 1st age kitten’s natural defences thanks particularly to a patented* complex of antioxidants including vitamin E. *France, patent No EP1146870.
- Special easy weaning : Adapted kibble that can be easily rehydrated to facilitate the transition from milk to solid food.
- Digestive health : Adapted kibble that can be easily rehydrated to facilitate the transition from milk to solid food.
- Enriched with DHA : DHA helps support the kitten’s cerebral development during gestation and lactation.
Petsy Tips: Research from The Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition suggests that mixing wet and dry cat food together is beneficial.
Composition: dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, maize flour, rice, vegetable protein isolate*, hydrolysed animal proteins, yeasts and parts thereof, fish oil, beet pulp, vegetable fibres, soya oil, minerals, fructo-oligo-saccharides (0.35%), hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), yeast extracts (source of betaglucans), marigold extract (source of lutein).
Additives (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 25500 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, Vitamin E: 600 mg, E1 (Iron): 31.8 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.2 mg, E4 (Copper): 9.8 mg, E5 (Manganese): 41.4 mg, E6 (Zinc): 118.1 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.04 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 5 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Analytical constituents: Protein: 34% - Fat content: 25% - Crude ash: 7.4% - Crude fibres: 1.9% - DHA: 1.87 g/kg.
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
Feeding instructions: see table. Batch number, factory registration number and best before date: see information on packaging. To be stored in a cool, dry place.
Delivery & Returns
This item will be dispatched within 24 hours. Post dispatch, the delivery times are:
- 24 hours for orders within Metro Mumbai.
- 2-7 working days delivery for orders from other towns/cities in India.
Delivery times may be subject to stock availability, delays caused by shipping partners which are beyond Petsy's control, and as such, delivery times may be extended.
This item is non-returnable. Exchange or store credit available only for defective or damaged products within 7 days of delivery date.