Royal Canin Size Health Nutrition Giant Puppy Dry Dog Food
(inclusive of all taxes)
No Returns or Exchanges
Growth is an essential stage in your dog's life - it's the time of big physical changes as well as new discoveries and encounters. During this key period particularly, your puppy's diet is important in order to support optimal health as it grows and develops.
ROYAL CANIN® Giant Junior contains a patented complex of specific antioxidants - including the highly beneficial vitamin E - to help support your puppy's natural defences while they're still developing. Thanks to a specifically adapted energy content, ROYAL CANIN® Giant Junior helps to support your puppy's high growth rate during the second stage of growth.
What's more, ROYAL CANIN® Giant Junior also contributes to bone and joint support in giant breed puppies like yours; this is thanks to a balanced intake of energy and minerals such as calcium and phosphorus.
Breed Type: Giant E.g.Bullmastiff, Saint Bernard, Great Dane, Rottweiler
Life Stage: For giant puppies (over 45kg adult weight) Up to 8 months old
- Immune system support : Growth is an essential stage in your dog’s life: it is the time of big changes, discoveries and new encounters. During this key period, the puppy’s immune system develops gradually. Giant Puppyhelps support your puppy’s natural defences thanks particularly to a patented* complex of antioxidants including vitamin E. *France, patent no EP1146870.
- Intense growth - controlled energy : Helps support high growth rate during the first growth phase in giant breed puppies and helps avoid excess weight gain thanks to an adapted energy content.
- Bone & joint support : Contributes to good bone mineralisation in giant breed puppies thanks to a balanced intake of energy and minerals (calcium and phosphorus), thus supporting bone consolidation and joints.
The best dry dog food is one that is complete, balanced, tasty, and wholesome. At Petsy, choose from healthy dry dog food brands with the best offers that fit your budget and dog’s health requirements. In addition to stocking top dry dog foods, at Petsy, you can also find the best dry dog foods for Shih Tzus, Labradors, Beagles, German Shepherds, and other breeds. When nutrition is one of the most crucial aspects of a dog’s health and well-being, why compromise?
Composition: dehydrated poultry protein, vegetable protein isolate*, rice, maize, maize flour, animal fats, wheat flour, beet pulp, hydrolysed animal proteins, maize gluten, minerals, soya oil, fish oil, yeasts and parts thereof, fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), yeast extracts (source of betaglucans), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Additives (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 16500 IU, Vitamin D3: 1100 IU, Vitamin E: 500 mg, E1 (Iron): 36 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.6 mg, E4 (Copper): 11 mg, E5 (Manganese): 46 mg, E6 (Zinc): 127 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.05 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g -Sensory additives: Yucca extract: 125 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Analytical constituents: Protein: 34% - Fat content: 14% - Crude ash: 7.6% - Crude fibres: 1.4% - Calcium: 1.26% - Phosphorus: 1%.
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
Feeding instructions: see table. Batch number, factory registration number and best before date: see information on packaging. To be stored in a cool, dry place.
Delivery & Returns
This item will be dispatched within 24 hours. Post dispatch, the delivery times are:
- 24 hours for orders within Metro Mumbai.
- 2-7 working days delivery for orders from other towns/cities in India.
Delivery times may be subject to stock availability, delays caused by shipping partners which are beyond Petsy's control, and as such, delivery times may be extended.
This item is non-returnable. Exchange or store credit available only for defective or damaged products within 7 days of delivery date.