Royal Canin Size Health Nutrition Mini Starter Mother & Babydog Dry Dog Food
(inclusive of all taxes)
No Returns or Exchanges
From a nutritional perspective, it's very important that your mini breed dogs and its young pups eat food that's specifically tailored to their unique nutritional requirements. That's why ROYAL CANIN® Mini Starter Mother & Babydog provides everything needed for dogs weighing up to 10kg as well as for its weaning puppies up to 2 months old.
ROYAL CANIN® Mini Starter Mother & Babydog is designed with using ROYAL CANIN®'s ‘Start Complex' - an exclusive combination of nutritional elements the same as those in the mother's milk - reinforced with specific nutrients that contribute to supporting the puppies' digestive health and natural defences.
The nutritional profile of ROYAL CANIN® Mini Starter Mother & Babydog is adapted to the mother's high energy requirements at the critical period during the end of gestation and the beginning of lactation. The kibble is also easy to rehydrate to a porridge-like consistency; essentially by soaking the kibble. This consistency is not only very palatable for the mother, but also facilitates the puppies' transition from their mother's milk to more solid food in order to wean them effectively.
Breed Type: Mini / Small E.g. Dachshund, Chihuahua, Pomeranian, Pug, Shih Tzu, etc.
- Pregnant mothers - end of gestation and during lactation
- Small breed mothers (from 1 to 10 kg) and her puppies.
- Small breed weaning puppies up to 2 months of age
- Natural Defences and Digestive Health - The fruit of ongoing science from Royal Canin, Start Complex is an exclusive combination of nutritional elements which are present in mother’s milk, reinforced with specific nutrients which actively contribute to supporting the puppy’s digestive health and natural defences.
- Gestation and Lactation Support - Nutritional profile which is adapted to the bitch’s high energy needs at the end of gestation and during lactation.
- Easy Rehydration - Easy to rehydrate to a porridge-like consistency which is very palatable for the bitch and weaning puppies and facilitates the transition from mother’s milk to solid food.
The best dry dog food is one that is complete, balanced, tasty, and wholesome. At Petsy, choose from healthy dry dog food brands with the best offers that fit your budget and dog’s health requirements. In addition to stocking top dry dog foods, at Petsy, you can also find the best dry dog foods for Shih Tzus, Labradors, Beagles, German Shepherds, and other breeds. When nutrition is one of the most crucial aspects of a dog’s health and well-being, why compromise?
Composition: Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, maize, beet pulp, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), fatty acid salt, yeasts extracts (source of betaglucans), marigold extract (source of lutein).
Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 19000 IU, Vitamin D3: 1200 IU, E1 (Iron): 40 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4 mg, E4 (Copper): 12 mg, E5 (Manganese): 52 mg, E6 (Zinc): 133 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.07 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Analytical constituants: Protein: 30.0% - Fat content: 22.0% - Crude ash: 8.0% - Crude fibres: 1.3%.
* L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
Delivery & Returns
This item will be dispatched within 24 hours. Post dispatch, the delivery times are:
- 24 hours for orders within Metro Mumbai.
- 2-7 working days delivery for orders from other towns/cities in India.
Delivery times may be subject to stock availability, delays caused by shipping partners which are beyond Petsy's control, and as such, delivery times may be extended.
This item is non-returnable. Exchange or store credit available only for defective or damaged products within 7 days of delivery date.