- CKD dietary management - Formulated to support renal function in case of chronic kidney disease. Contains EPA and DHA, a complex of antioxidants and a low phosphorus level.
- Low phosphorus - A low phosphorus intake is key to help support renal function in cats with chronic renal insufficiency.
- EPA/DHA - to help maintain a healthy digestive system.
- Antioxidant complex - A patented synergistic complex of antioxidants to help neutralise free radicals.
Composition: meat and animal derivatives (chicken 4%,pork), cereals, oils and fats, minerals, derivatives of vegetable origin, various sugars.
Veterinary diets are formulated with precise formulations to address specific medical issues and for this reason veterinary authorization is required to ensure your pet's health is monitored whilst they are on the diet.
In order to place an order for this item you will require a valid prescription from your pet's veterinarian. Simply email a copy of your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number for us to process your order.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
All Petsy orders will be dispatched within 24 hours (once we have received a valid prescription).
- 0-3 working days delivery for orders within Mumbai
- 2-7 working days delivery for orders from other towns/cities in India.
Delivery times may be subject to stock availability, delays caused by shipping partners which are beyond Petsy's control, and as such, delivery times may be extended.
Petsy will provide regular updates on your delivery status.
Please note, your order will be dispatched once we have received a copy of a valid prescription. To avoid any delays in processing, please email a copy of your prescription to email@example.com with your order number for us to process your order.