- Hydrolysed protein - Hydrolysed protein with low molecular weight to ensure the food is hypoallergenic.
- Digestive health - High digestible ingredients, prebiotics, fish oils (omega-3 fatty acids), and beet pulp helps support the digestive process.
- Skin barrier - Formulated to support the skin’s natural protective barrier for optimal skin health. A patented mix of B-vitamins and amino acids reduce water losses through the skin and help maintain the strong barrier function of the epidermis.
- EPA/DHA - Fatty acids to help maintain a healthy digestive system and a healthy skin.
- Wheat Gluten Free - Wheat gluten is a cereal protein historically associated with food sensitivity (food ‘allergy’) in dogs and cats. Royal Canin Hypoallergenic diet does not contain wheat gluten, so avoiding this problem.
Royal Canin Hypoallergenic diets are recommended as an aid in the investigation and management of pets with:
- Dietary sensitivity or allergies to a particular food component
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Dietary intolerance
Composition: derivatives of vegetable origin (pea starch), vegetable protein extracts (soya proteins hydrolysate), oils and fats, minerals, meat and animal derivatives (chicken liver hydrolysate), various sugars.
Veterinary diets are formulated with precise formulations to address specific medical issues and for this reason veterinary authorization is required to ensure your pet's health is monitored whilst they are on the diet.
In order to place an order for this item you will require a valid prescription from your pet's veterinarian. Simply email a copy of your prescription to email@example.com with your order number for us to process your order.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
All Petsy orders will be dispatched within 24 hours (once we have received a valid prescription).
- 0-3 working days delivery for orders within Mumbai
- 2-7 working days delivery for orders from other towns/cities in India.
Delivery times may be subject to stock availability, delays caused by shipping partners which are beyond Petsy's control, and as such, delivery times may be extended.
Petsy will provide regular updates on your delivery status.
Please note, your order will be dispatched once we have received a copy of a valid prescription. To avoid any delays in processing, please email a copy of your prescription to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number for us to process your order.