Tropiclean Afterbath Flea & Tick Bite Relief Treatment
(inclusive of all taxes)
No Returns or Exchanges
- Made with alpha hydroxyl to penetrate the deepest layer of skin.
- Enriched with oatmeal and cocoa butter to soothe skin irritated by flea and tick bites.
- Promotes healthy skin growth and cell renewal.
- Perfect for cats and dogs of all breeds.
- Great to use after bath time and can be applied from ears to tail.
Petsy Tips: Fleas are the number one cause of skin disease in pets and can cause problems ranging from simple itchiness to weeping sores, scaly skin, and infection. You can prevent it by using a flea comb, medicated shampoo and definitely preventative products such as a top-spot, collar, tablets or chew.
There’s no pain like tick and flea, right? We get you. That’s why, we at Petsy, have a wide range of tick and flea products to combat every one of those pesky insects. So, what do you need in your tick and flea grooming kit? First off, flea and tick shampoo for dogs is an absolute must-have, followed by a flea comb, spot-on, and massage oil. You could also choose to buy an ultrasonic tick repeller to keep ticks and fleas away on walks and hikes. Remember, the best tick and flea treatment for dogs is a powerful combination of medicated baths, after-sprays, regular brushing, and spot-ons. Yup, it does take an army to get rid of those tiny blood-suckers!