Tropiclean Flea & Tick Cat Collar
(inclusive of all taxes)
No Returns or Exchanges
- Made with natural active ingredients, cedarwood and peppermint oils
- Safe when used as directed to protect and defend against those irritating fleas and ticks
- Waterproof collar is a full body repellent for cats that effectively protects your furry friend.
Cedarwood oil 4.3%, Peppermint oil 4.3%, Nylon, Zinc stearate, Almond oil 91.4%
How to use?
- Remove the collar from the bag, detach and discard the inner nylon strip.
- Fasten the TropiClean Flea & Tick Cat collar around your cat’s neck.
- For a comfortable fit, be sure that two fingers fit between the collar and your cat’s neck.
Any excess length of collar beyond the buckle should be cut off and disposed of. WARNING: PLEASE KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with clean water for 15 minutes. Avoid contact with clothing. Wash hands immediately with soap and water after attaching. May be harmful if swallowed. In case of doubt or if symptoms persist, call a health care professional immediately.
There’s no pain like tick and flea, right? We get you. That’s why, we at Petsy, have a wide range of tick and flea products to combat every one of those pesky insects. So, what do you need in your tick and flea grooming kit? First off, flea and tick shampoo for cats, such as the wahl flea and tick shampoo is an absolute must-have, followed by a flea comb, flea and tick collar for cats, and tick spot-on. You could also choose to buy an ultrasonic tick repeller to keep ticks and fleas away on walks and hikes. Remember, the best flea and tick treatment for cats is a powerful combination of medicated baths, after-sprays, regular brushing, and spot-ons. Yup, it does take an army to get rid of those tiny blood-suckers!