Tropiclean Gentle Coconut Shampoo, Hypoallergenic - 355ml
(inclusive of all taxes)
No Returns or Exchanges
- Designed to be gentle and mild for pets with allergies and sensitive skin.
- All-natural and soap-free so it doesn’t interfere with any spot on flea or tick treatments
- Omega 3 & 6 nourishes their skin to effectively reduce shedding and provide a deep refreshing clean.
- Pomegranate and Awapuhi help remove excess hair and eliminate tangles. Pomegranate extract contributes to deep-cleaning properties and is a natural volumizer.
- Oatmeal and coconut keep their skin and coat healthy and happy.
- Gentle enough for use on pets of all ages, from puppies and kittens all the way to senior-age.
- Comes in an eco-friendly bottle.
Petsy Tip: If dogs are bathed too frequently this can dry out their skin and hair coat and may cause problems. Only bathing when it is necessary should help to prevent the skin drying out due to excessive bathing as the natural oils on the skin and coat won’t be stripped away too frequently.
Regular grooming with the best dog grooming products ensures a healthy and germ-free pet along with a clean and hygienic home. Dog grooming is also an excellent opportunity to detect any underlying health conditions early, thereby allowing for prompt treatment at the veterinarian.
It is always best to use a variety of dog grooming products for every part of your dog’s body - teeth, eyes, ears, nails, and coat. Whilst often thought of as exhausting, grooming is one of the best ways to bond with your dog, besides you might just get a whole lotta cuddles and kisses in return!
Shake bottle. Wet your dog's coat thoroughly. Starting at the head and working back, work up a rich lather, being sure that the lather is worked thoroughly into your dog's coat down to the skin. Allow lather to stand for 5-7 minutes, then rinse completely and towel dry. Do not get in your dog's eyes.