Tropiclean Natural Flea & Tick Shampoo Plus Soothing - 592ml
(inclusive of all taxes)
No Returns or Exchanges
- All-natural and soap-free so it doesn’t interfere with any spot on flea or tick treatments
- Powerful and effective but safe enough for routine pet baths on dogs and puppies 12 weeks and older.
- Kills fleas, ticks, larvae, eggs and mosquitos on contact.
- It does not contain any pyrethrin or permethrin.
- Omega 3 & 6 nourishes their skin to effectively reduce shedding and provide a deep refreshing clean.
- Pomegranate helps remove excess hair and eliminate tangles. Pomegranate extract contributes to deep-cleaning properties and is a natural volumizer.
- Cocoa butter replenishes your pet’s natural moisture balance, to release the undercoat during the bath.
- Comes in an eco-friendly bottle.
Petsy Tips: Fleas are small parasitic insects that jump onto the skin and coat of pets and feed on their blood. Flea bites can cause skin irritation on your dog. Bathing your puppy or dog with a specially-formulated flea shampoo can help.
There’s no pain like tick and flea, right? We get you. That’s why, we at Petsy, have a wide range of tick and flea products to combat every one of those pesky insects. So, what do you need in your tick and flea grooming kit? First off, flea and tick shampoo for dogs is an absolute must-have, followed by a flea comb, spot-on, and massage oil. You could also choose to buy an ultrasonic tick repeller to keep ticks and fleas away on walks and hikes. Remember, the best tick and flea treatment for dogs is a powerful combination of medicated baths, after-sprays, regular brushing, and spot-ons. Yup, it does take an army to get rid of those tiny blood-suckers!
Shake bottle. Wet your dog's coat thoroughly. Starting at the head and working back, work up a rich lather, being sure that the lather is worked thoroughly into your dog's coat down to the skin. Allow lather to stand for 5-7 minutes, then rinse completely and towel dry. Do not get in your dog's eyes.