Urine OFF Puppy/Dog Odour & Stain Remover - 500ml
(inclusive of all taxes)
No Returns or Exchanges
- Urine Off is a USDA certified biobased solution. A revolutionary biotechnology product that eliminates urine odour and stains at the source, permanently.
- Bio-enzymatic technology helps to permanently remove odor and urine from both hard and soft surfaces.
- Recommended by veterinarians and carries a seal of approval from the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) the US carpet authority.
- Urine Off is safe around people and pets when used as directed.
Petsy Tips: Blot rather than rub - Rubbing will spread the stain rather than absorb it. By blotting the urine, you can absorb it into the towels/tissue and contain the mess.
General Use Instructions:
- Soak the problem area, and allow to air-dry.
- Repeat as necessary.
- The more absorbent the material, the more Urine Off will be required. NEVER spray on pets or people. Urine Off is mild and safe to use around pets and people but is not designed for topical use!
- In certain cases where deposits are heavy, very old, or other urine odor/stain products have been used, more than one Urine Off treatment may be needed.
- ALWAYS check fabrics for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area. Again, Urine Off is mild and safe to use on water-safe surfaces, but play it safe and test first!
- NEVER use other cleaners or chemicals of any kind at the same time as Urine Off — this will reduce its effectiveness. Always use Urine Off first! If other chemicals have already been applied, be sure to rinse repeatedly to remove all traces and allow to dry completely before using Urine Off!
1. Does Urine-off help keeping animals away from peeing in the same spot?
Urine Off doesn’t deter animals from returning to the spot, but it will completely eliminate the odor so that they are not attracted back to it
2. Can Urine-off be used for bedding and laundry?
Urine Off can be used on linens and clothing as a pre-treatment. Soak the stain and allow to sit for fifteen to thirty minutes before washing. Particularly bad stains should be saturated and placed in a plastic bag, to allow the bio-enzymatic action of Urine Off to work longer.
3. Is it safe to use around animals?
Never spray Urine Off directly on animals or humans – it is approved for use on inanimate objects only! Urine Off is a cruelty-free product that is NOT tested or approved for use on animals or humans.
4. Do I need to dilute Urine-Off?
Urine Off is packaged and sold in a ready-to-use form, and should not be mixed with water or any other liquid. Diluting or mixing it with other cleaners will significantly reduce its effectiveness.
Proper hygiene is always important for a healthy pet and their family. And, whilst you enter the world of cleaning and potty training, remember it is an absolute must to use cleaning products safe for dogs. When it comes to stocking up on cleaning essentials, it is necessary to have - dog urine cleaning products and dog poop clean up products, which include, but aren’t limited to deodorisers, urine destroyers, pee pads, pooper scoopers, poop bags, stain removers, pad holders, surface disinfectants, and house training aids. Get the best of all your dog cleaning products all under one roof at Petsy.
- Product Name: Urine OFF Puppy/Dog Odour & Stain Remover - 500ml
- Product Type: Cleaning & Potty
- Net Quantity: 1U
- Brand: Urine OFF
- MRP: ₹ 1,750 (All tax incl.)
- Imported By: ABK Imports Pvt Ltd - Office No. 105, First Floor, Pune Trade Center, Nagar Rd, opposite to Mapple Hotel, Wagholi, Pune, Maharashtra 412207
- Marketed By: ABK Imports Pvt Ltd - Office No. 105, First Floor, Pune Trade Center, Nagar Rd, opposite to Mapple Hotel, Wagholi, Pune, Maharashtra 412207
- Manufactured By: Urine Off, 601 Pearl Dr, Saint Peters Mo 63376-1072
- Sold By: Petsy Stores Private Limited (Petsy, 3 Gujarat Industrial Estate, 66 Vishweshwar Nagar Rd, Churi Wadi, Goregaon East, Mumbai 400062). For customer support, please call us at +91 91722 84372 | WhatsApp us at +91 75068 39062 | Email us at email@example.com
- Country Of Origin: USA